•5• Trouble

30 minutes before closing time.

It was so dark and I was getting so tired.

I really didn't think anyone else was coming in so I locked the doors and then sat on the stool and dialed Jordan's number.

"Hey bubba"

"Hey sis what's up?"

"Was gonna let you know that I think I'm about to start walking home, still technically got 30 minutes, but I don't think anyone else is walking in, so I'm gonna clean up and stuff then be on the way"

"Okay be careful Tatum I love you. see you soon!"

"I love you too bubba see you!"

I hung up and slowly got started on making sure everything was properly cleaned and put up and after it was I put today's tips which wasn't much in my box and then grabbed my phone and purse, I double checked the front door to make sure it was locked and then turned off the lights and walked out the back door locking it behind me.

Slowly I started walking in the direction of my house and just in case I had my hand on my pepper spray ready to spray if I really had too.

I walked on the side walk where poor, dim street lights lit the road and side walk.

I took a deep breath of the fresh air and relaxed.

The fall chilly air was of course a little chilly, but man was it so refreshing I loved that calm feeling it sends through me each time the gentle breeze flows past and through my hair.

Walking past some dark alley ways through buildings really gave me the creeps so I sped up, but kept calm. I had to stay calm so I could think rationally if something happened.

I was only about 10 minutes away now when something tugged hard on my pony tail making me fall to the ground.

"I got her" I heard a rough voice yell.

"Nice" another one said

"Bring her over here" a third voice said

Oh lord please don't let me die tonight.

I let them drag me so when I stood up I could pepper spray them.

My hand was tightly clutching the little can on my key chain.

"Hello hello, mhmm you look deliciously sweet"

My eyes went wide.

Ew who says that.

What in their right mind-

They don't have a right mind.

SHUT UP SARAH FOR THE LOVE OF-

"Oh she's gonna be fantastic"

I smirked.

They were all standing in front of me.

"I sure will be" I said and pepper sprayed them.

They all screamed and I ran.

"That little bitch pepper sprayed me!"

"Get her!" One yelled

I heard them struggling as they ran behind me.

My heart raced in my chest when they started catching up.

"Shit my eyes you get back here" the one closest to me snarled.

He grabbed my arm dragging me on the concrete making me cry out in pain.