•11• Attitude

**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**
Tatum's part.

I woke up remembering last night it took me a while to actually get to sleep, especially after the sight I was so blessed to see.

He was there leaning up against the island counter, in the kitchen, in a red towel wrapped loosely on his hips, it was low enough that you could see his v-line. My eyes trailed over his body. The tattoos on his chest going up to his neck and down his arms to his fingers, was a heavenly sight to see. I stared for who knows how long trying to burn him into my memories, his chiseled face was the best, that Sharp jawline and the cheekbones, but his eyes were what got to me. Those dull blue-green eyes. They make me wonder. And the hair, the effortless-looking hair. It just looks so soft. It makes me want to run my fingers through it and play with it.

He didn't even look at me at first, but I think he noticed I was there.

"Can I help you?" He had asked me and looked in my direction.

I blushed and quickly looked away.

"I..I.. um I just came to put my glass up so I didn't just leave it for you to have to clean up" I stammered

"Well that's very thoughtful of you- he had started and slowly walked over to me making my heart race.
"but this is my house and it's okay," He told me, and took the glass in my hands from me.

"Go get some sleep" he demanded me.

"I..okay" I stuttered once again and then ran back up the stairs.

I cursed myself for stuttering. but the way he said it had me feeling like a little kid getting scolded for not doing something they were told like getting out of bed when they were supposed to be sleeping.

I had gotten to the bed and gotten in it and was just lying in it when I heard him downstairs yelling "god dammit" and the sound of a bang after. Like he hit something.

Anyway, after reliving last night I finally got up and saw my clothes from yesterday at the end of the bed.

I grabbed them and got changed into them and then walked across the hall to the bathroom Grey told me about.

I brushed through my hair with my fingers and then splashed some water on my face and then saw a toothbrush lying there and it was still in the package. I smiled briefly opened it and brushed my teeth really quickly then set it down and made my way downstairs.

I smelled food and goodness did it smell delicious.

I walked into the kitchen to see all four boys sitting down and Grey. I stopped abruptly, wondering what in the hell did I to get myself in this situation before slowly walking up to them.

Wow, I'm in a room with five guys I barely know.

In my mind, I was freaking the fuck out but on the outside, I kept as cool as possible, which was really hard to do at the moment.

"Good morning Tatum" Ace smiles brightly.

"Morning Ace" I smiled shyly, he helped make me feel a little more comfortable.

I go and stand by him.

"Here sit down," Ace said and moved from his spot.

"Thank you" I smiled widely.

He nodded and then Grey set a plate in front of me I gave a small thankful smile. He on the other hand does absolutely nothing. His face is void of any emotion possible. Why? I have no clue.