28- Carefree

"Oh, guys is Indie alive in here?" I screamed out as soon as we walked in the door from our picnic.

"Yes, I'm alive!" Indie screamed and came tackling me in a hug.

"Wow there okay, wassup?" I asked her as she let go.

"Nothing just missed you I'm so glad I'm here and that I found you!" She smiled at me softly.

"I know me too, anyways though do you want to go to an arcade?" I asked her

"Hell yeah" she screamed

I laughed and nodded.
"Okay, go tell everybody, I've got to call a few people," I told her.

She nodded and went to find everyone and I smiled, turned towards the couch, and saw Grey sitting down arms crossed behind his head with his eyes closed.

I walked over and sat down on his lap and kissed his lips. He quickly kissed me back and wrapped his arms around me.

"Mm," he hummed softly.

I smiled and pecked his lips one more time before pulling out my phone to call the few others.

Grey was rubbing soothing circles on my thigh while I talked to my other friends telling them the plans and I was squirming because my mind was going elsewhere with thoughts of him.

After a couple of minutes, I was done getting everybody in the loop and I put my phone down and looked at grey.

"Flower?" Grey questioned softly

Nobody was in the room and I was feeling confident so I straddled him and leaned down to kiss him softly. His hands made their way down my back and ever so gently rested just above my bottom, when I did not protest and gently slid my hands up under his shirt, he slid his hands down and lightly grabbed my bottom, a soft very small moan left my lips and he expertly slipped his tongue in my mouth, kissing me slowly.

it was gonna be a couple of hours before we actually went to the arcade so we had time. But I don't think I'm quite ready for him to touch me too intimately, I trust him, but I am so insecure and still am working on myself.

As my breathing quickened, he decided to trail kisses down my neck and leave a hickey. soft moans left my mouth at the feeling of his warm mouth on my neck, he left quick marks so they wouldn't be dark they felt so good I am not sure I really would have cared if they were dark.

finally, he stopped and leaned back to admire his work and stare at me in my dreamy state, I blushed hard and hid my face in his neck, he let out a deep chuckle and held me to him his hands resting on my bottom and I didn't mind it at all.

"I really really like you Grey" I whispered in his ear.

"I really like you, Tatum," he said back.

I sighed contently, but this position was no longer that comfortable so I sat up and turned so my legs were sprawled out on the rest of the couch and I was cradled against his chest. I laid my head on his shoulder with one of my hands still under his shirt and closed my eyes knowing I was safely wrapped in his arms.

I dozed for about an hour until Grey woke me up.

"Tatum, you ready to go?" He asked

"Yeah let's go" I yawned but got up.

We all loaded up and met the rest at the arcade.

"Tatum!" Tyler and Dylan screamed!

They crushed me in a hug making me laugh.

"I missed you guys too come on let's go have some fun though.

We took off to get our little arcade cards and put money on them and once we were set I took off with indie Tyler and Dylan to go play games.