•9• The boys

"Grey you're back!" I heard Ace's voice.

"Tatum!" He practically squealed and hugged me making me stiffen.

"Ace please let go of me" I whispered.

"Sorry sorry! I just got excited" he said and backed away quickly.

I gave a weak smile. I stayed stiff after that.

"Who are you?" Another voice asked making me turn in that direction to see scrawny leaning against the opening of a frame. I gulped just now realizing the reality of my situation right now.

"Her name is Tatum," Ace said

"Why is she here?" Another voice asked coming from behind scrawny, it seemed to be just brown eyes, but standing in a room with four boys at the moment my breathing quickened as the seconds went by.

"Found her alone in the park, we got shot at it wasn't safe to bring her back to her house so I brought her here" Grey briefly explained in a bored tone.

"What are you gonna do with her?" Scrawny asked

My eyes widened. My breath got stuck in my throat at his question and I stumbled as I stood in place, making all of them snap their heads to me at the movement.

"Nothing. She stays here until it's safe to take her back home, now where is Jaycee I need him" Grey growled at Scrawny.

He rolled his eyes before leaving to go find Jaycee I guess.

"Ace, Parker, take her to the kitchen she needs to eat and clean her hands" Grey ordered before walking away.

"What would you like?" Ace asked enthusiastically.

"Um, something small I guess" I spoke quietly, and walked over to the sink and ran water over my hands pulling a couple of pieces of glass from them.

Am I really getting that skinny from not eating properly for five days?

Yes!

I'm sorry Mom. I'll do better.

"Feeling anything specific?" Ace asked me, I am glad he was nice, and most approachable at the moment.

I shrugged, very uncomfortable right now.

"Well uh, how about water and just a simple pasta it's light on the stomach," he suggested with a bright smile matching his bright brown eyes.

I gave a small nod of my head and a small smile.

He nodded and got started while I looked around their house.

"So, Tatum," Parker started spiting my name out of his mouth. "Where are you from? What do you want?" He was eyeing me like I was the enemy and once again I was on the verge of a panic attack.

"I don't want anything." I squeaked

He eyed me skeptically but didn't ask me anything else or say anything else.

I looked at both Ace and Parker as they looked at me, Ace was looking at me with pity and Parker well I couldn't really tell what Parker was thinking.

I hate to be seen as weak and not able to handle myself that's why I made it my top priority for Jordan to teach me self-defense to help boost my confidence in standing up for myself.
I know I still have my issues and I'm definitely not at 100% with my confidence or self-love but I have enough for now.

A good few minutes later Ace finally sat a plate and cup in front of me, so I finally took a seat on the stool where the Island was in the kitchen to eat.