39- Mother

The next morning I wake up without Grey in bed making me frown but the next second the door opens and in walks Grey with a tray.

"Did you make me breakfast in bed?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes, flower I sure did!" He said sending a smirk my way.

"That's amazing but first I have to pee," I said and got up wobbling my way to the bathroom, quickly I did my business before making my way back to the bed, I got comfortable and Grey sat the tray in front of me before sitting beside me.

"Thank you, baby," I said with a big smile.

I started eating enjoying everything he made and soon enough I finished, I was happy and full and so was cooking baby Jace.

"Hey, Grey?" I questioned wiping my mouth as he moved the tray.

"Hmm?" He hummed in response.

"Are we gonna raise Jace within this lifestyle?" I asked

"Whether we do or not I don't think there is a way to keep him from it, especially without knowing where Bryce is baby," he said

"Yeah, a good point we will just have to tell him what's right from wrong and make sure he is safe." I sighed.

"It will be alright Flower," Grey stated and kissed my forehead.

I nodded trusting him.

"Any word on Bryce?" I asked looking at him expectantly.

He sighed as he looked at me.

"The last person we caught, only gave us that he was in an underground bunker," he told me.

"That's it?" I asked

"Yeah, it's not much but gives us somewhere to start."

I nodded.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower and get ready for today, are we going over there?" I asked him.

"Yeah, take your time Flower it's only 9:00," he said

I nodded and got up, quickly wobbling over to him to kiss him and then go to the closet to pick out some clothes.

I picked out some maternity leggings, and then a long sleeve blue blouse, that was flowy, before making my way to the bathroom to take my shower.

After my shower, I got dressed and then brushed through my hair, deciding to let it dry naturally before washing my face and brushing my teeth again and everything I wanted to do before finally I was satisfied and went back to the closet to grab my shoes and carry them downstairs, I was still able to put them on myself but I was gonna get one of the boys to do it because I didn't want to.

I made my way to the living room, seeing Parker and Grey in the living room, I'm not sure where the others were.

I sat down next to Grey.

"Hey flower" He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Hey," I said

"Hey Parker" I smiled.

"Hey, Tatum, how are you doing?" He asked me.

"I'm doing pretty well, considering, just a little nervous to meet Grey's mother for the first time," I told him.

"Oh, she will love you, she is super sweet!" Parker smiled, reassuring me.

I nodded.

"Speaking of are you about ready to get going?" Grey asked me.

"Yeah, can you put my shoes on me though?" I asked him with a smile.

He chuckled but helped me put on my shoes.