43- Under our noses

Grey's POV.

I sighed walking into my warehouse.

The last couple of nights were amazing with Tatum. I still can't believe she is mine forever now, my wife.

Sometimes I think I'm living in a fantasy or constant dream but this is my life.

I am a mafia boss, and I now have a wife and a kid.

The only thing that would make it better is if I could find and kill Bryce.

He knows what we've been doing, he knows every man he sends to me gets killed, I wish we could get the truth out of them but all we get is lies and mixed signals.

Walking down to the basement, I knew what I was to be greeted with once again, as I opened the door, there they were, some random man seated in the chair, legs, and feet tied to it so he couldn't go anywhere.

Although Bryce is trying to throw us every which way I think long and hard about the information that these people give and try to find a connection or anything between it all to help us find Bryce, he'll slip up eventually and not realize it.

Just as I was about to torture the information out of the guy he looked up.

"There is a note in my pocket, he said it was for you" he rasped out.

I gave a curt nod to one of my guys who went over and grabbed the note.

He handed it to me and I opened it to read it.

If I were you, I'd stop looking.
You're not gonna find me, not this time, but do know
Your wife and MY son, look as lovely as ever, I'll never
Get tired of seeing them.

What's that saying
Keep your friends close but your enemies closer,
Well Hudson I'm quite close to you.

I crumbled the paper as I finished reading it, pulled out my gun, and shot the guy straight in the head.

"Clean this shit up" I barked as livid as I had ever been in my life, walking out of the cells and wanting to cause a rampage through the halls on my way to my office.

I slammed the door and punched the wall, cracking my knuckles open, and making them bleed, I didn't even care. This mother fucker is in town watching MY family. We're looking for him in all the wrong places when he is right under our noses.

"Fuck!" I growled as I punched another hole in the wall next to the first one I made, making my knuckle bleed more.

A knock sounded on my office door.

"What" I grumbled out, not in the mood to be disturbed.

In walks Ace, Jaycee, Parker, and Daimeion.

"Boss, what's going on?" Daimeion asked, eyeing me and my wall with wary, cold eyes.

"Bryce is here watching us, he's been under our noses the whole fucking time" I growled as I controlled myself from punching something else again.

I still had the note crumbled in my hand that hadn't punched the wall.

I showed it to them and threw it at Jaycee, he opened it and they read it.

"This is written in the present tense, meaning he was watching this morning" Jaycee commented more to himself than me, but it only pissed me off more.