•18• Pyschopath

A week and 2 days go by.

My dad disappeared for a whole week after Jaycee choked him and had the last beating on me, the bruises were healing and I've officially got one more week until I HOPEFULLY get my arm brace off, so Yay! for that. I haven't seen any of the boys since Grey basically kicked me out, but Jaycee has called me every day for the past week and two days checking in on me making sure my dad hasn't come back and did something to me. I don't know where he went, but I hope he never comes back. As for my brother and sister, I'm gonna be honest I haven't really kept up with them they've just been doing their own thing they check up on me every once in a while, but we've kind of been doing our own thing so yeah.

I've been hanging out with Tyler, Dylan, Chloe, and Colton. Right now though I'm currently walking to school, sadly its a Monday, but that's okay I have one of all of them in my classes today, yeah found out Chloe and Colton are going to college and I see them every now and then in certain classes so that's fun for me.

Finally, I got to campus and my first class was with Chloe.

I walk in and find her seated in the top row so obviously I go sit by her.

"Hey love, How are you doing, any news?"

"I'm doing pretty good right now, to be honest, and nope nothing I hope he fell off the face of the earth!"

"For your sake me too, You're glowing today by the way, are the boys any less suspicious about everything?"

"Thank you! And finally, they are calming down about everything so still it's only you and Jaycee that kind of knows... ah speaking of"

"Hello, Jaycee," I answer his call with a roll of my eyes.

"Hello, Tatum How are you today?"

"Fine and dandy Jay, listen I'm in class and actually my professor just walked in so I gotta go but I'm good he's still gone. Bye Jaycee," I said and hung up.

"Is he ever gonna stop calling?" Chloe chuckled

"Probably not." I sighed and we both paid attention to the professor.

*****************

Three other classes later.

I was in my last class with Dylan which was the most boring but Dylan kept me sane.

As soon as that was over though I had never been so fast to leave a class.

"Why does he have to talk too much it always feels like we're in there for a whole decade," I said dramatically.

Dylan chuckled and slung his arm around me.

"I don't know, but we always make it out alive don't we so hush."

"I only survive because of you"

He shook his head and we walked to his jeep meeting Tyler at it and then Colton and Chloe showed up.

"So What are we doing today guys?" Colton asks.

"I think I just wanna go home and chill today"

"okay yeah well, see you guys tomorrow then maybe."

"Bye be safe"

We say bye to Colton and Chloe and then Tyler and Dylan drive me home.

"You feeling alright Tatum?"

"yeah I'm good, just on the tired side today so I just wanna go lay in bed and watch movies" I answered.

"Alright well call if you need us or if you get too bored of being alone!"