38- Name

"Do you have a name?" I asked her.

"I think so." She smiled and intertwined our fingers.

"Well, can I know what it is?" I asked

"You know I love each of y'all, I just hope Parker and Daimeion don't get hurt or anything." She spoke leaving me confused.

"They would never, Tatum? But what does that have to do with the name?" I asked

"Ace and Jaycee were the first two to really connect with me, they are two brothers I've never had so are Parker and Daimeion but Ace and Jaycee just get me in a way I didn't think a brother could, they love me like a little sister, I know that if I'm not with you and I'm with them they would lay their life down for me without a second thought and that scared me." She said

"We would all die for you without a second thought Tatum," I spoke honestly.

I know I would protect her with my life and would literally do anything for her to make sure she lives the life she deserves.

"I know but Ace and Jaycee just speak to me so with that being said-" she trailed off and looked at me.

"I came up with Jace Emerson Hudson." She smiled

"Jace Emerson Hudson," I said trying it out.

I couldn't help the small smile forming on my lips.
"I thank it's perfect baby girl, and if anyone has a problem with it I'll kill them." I joked halfheartedly.

She giggled and moved to sit on my lap of course with her belly there was a little bit of space between us but she got as close as possible.

"I love you so much Grey, you are the best thing to ever fall into my life." She said getting emotional which made her laugh and then growl annoyed.

"Stupid hormones." She mumbled as I wiped a tear off her cheek.

"I love you so much more my love," I said lowly.

She blushed and I brought her down to kiss me.

Her hands laid on my chest and moved down to my abdomen after a few seconds of me kissing her.

I softly moved her to lie down on the bed with me hovering over her.

I moved down to kiss her neck and her hands squeezed my biceps.

"Grey." She whisper moaned softly.

I hummed in response.

She didn't say anything as I continued my little assault on her.

"You make it so hard to control these hormones." She mumbled.

"We don't have to do much but I can help you out" I growled softly as I moved my hand down her side, slowly down the outside of her leg before bringing it slowly back up to her inner thigh.

"Just say the word" I huskily whispered in her ear and captured her lips when mine again.

My hand softly touched her sensitive area hidden behind her shorts and underwear, making her gasp into the kiss.

"Please, Daddy." She whispered against my lips and opened her eyes to see my reaction.

I growled at her and moved down to take her shorts and underwear off.

I got up and locked the door, and stalked back towards the sight of my gorgeous fiancée ready for me.

She was biting her lip as she looked at me intently.

I got back on the bed and devoured her lips before slowly touching her clit ever so slightly.

She moaned and I hadn't even done anything.

I smirked against her lips before trailing my lips back down to her neck again and slipping a finger inside of her.

Although pregnant she arched her back and opened her legs wider. She was already soaking.

I sucked and nibbled on her neck bound to leave some hickeys as I slipped a second finger in causing her to moan again.

"Oh my gosh" she gasped and grabbed my forearm that was assaulting her, she didn't stop me she just held on to my arm as if to stay don't stop.
So I didn't, I went faster and curled my fingers to hit her G-spot.

I lifted my head to watch her climax as her legs were shaking.

Her eyes had fluttered closed before she opened them to look me in the eyes with lust.
One of her hands brought me back down in a kiss just as she tightened around my fingers and let go.
I slowed my pace to let her ride it out before pulling out my fingers and tasting them to see how sweet she was.

She blushed hard as she watched me do that.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked her softly.

She was silent for a moment coming out of the haze of her climax.

"You are amazing!" She whispered

I chuckled and kissed her forehead softly.
I sat up and pulled her up with me.

"Come on, I'll make us a bath and then we can go to bed for the night," I told her gently.

She nodded and followed me into the bathroom.

I started the bath making sure the water was warm but not too hot to hurt her or the baby and let it fill up.

I turned her and brought her into my arms gently.

She laid her head on my bare chest as I rubbed her back gently.

After a good few minutes of us standing there waiting for the tub to fill up, I pulled away and gently pulled her oversized T-shirt over her head and then took off my shorts and boxers.

Her eyes never strayed from mine but mine strayed from hers as I looked at her body with hunger.

"You are so goddamn sexy Tatum you have no idea," I growled

"Stop it, Grey." She giggled and kissed me.

I stepped into the tub and then helped her in and I sat down with her sitting in front of me, her back against my chest.

I felt her body relax against me as she rolled her head back on my shoulder.

"This is nice thank you" she whispered and kissed my chin.

I stayed silent and brought my hands up to her shoulders and massaged them for her.

She relaxed even more into me with her eyes closed and I kissed the side of her head softly.

"You're my everything baby girl," I whispered.

"I love you" she whispered back

I placed gentle kisses on her neck and shoulder before remembering something I needed to tell her.

"How would you feel about meeting my mother tomorrow?" I asked her.

"I'd be more than happy too" She smiled and sat up.

"Okay say about 11 am?" I questioned.

"Sounds good," she said and then scooted up and leaned back on me so her head was on my abdomen.

She sighed softly before sitting up and then turning to look at me.

"I'm ready to go to bed," she told me.

"Okay, baby girl." I stood up and stepped out of the tub quickly wrapping a towel around me before I helped her out of the tub and wrapped a towel around her.

"I want one of your t-shirts" she pouts

I chuckled and we walked out of the bathroom to the bedroom I grabbed her a pair of underwear and one of my T-shirts, handing it to her before I got dressed myself.

She took her prenatal vitamins that she has taken every day now since she found out she was pregnant while I laid down and got comfortable and a second later she laid back in bed as comfortably as she could with a small sigh.

"We're getting the pregnancy pillow tomorrow." She said and closed her eyes as she held my hand.

"Yes ma'am," I said and kissed the side of her head before closing my eyes as well.

Soon we were both falling asleep.