33- Drugged

"We ready to go?" I asked my circle of people who were heading up to Detroit with me.

I heard a bunch of yes's and ready's and we got a move on to go and try to find the girls.

We are gonna get there and scope out the grounds and once we find the girls the rest of my gang will fly up here to take the Young Threats down.

"Kali, calm down, we will find them and they will be fine." I sighed running my hands over my face.

"I should've followed her, I've never seen her like that before." She said

"Well we have all learned how stubborn Indianna is, Kali, there is nothing you could have done. We can't smother them, they need some freedom." I told her even though I hate that thought maybe I can hire someone to be her personal bodyguard. She'd probably kill me for that.

Kali was silent after that.

"Ace, What happened on your part?" I asked, trying to get as many details as possible.

"I went to go wait outside the class she was in, but when she didn't come out, I asked the professor where she and went and all he said was that she quite literally angrily stomped out of class without a word." He explained

"I would have checked the cameras but with the block she was in there is no way the camera would have caught it, someone executed kidnapping the girls." He sighed

I nodded and closed my eyes in silence, trying to process and think through everything.

"Well Mateo is dead, but somehow Bryce faked his death and is still alive, I think Tatum's mom is alive, so going into this we're rescuing the girls and their moms and taking down the YT," I Stated

"I need everyone to be on their A-game and in their best state of mind preparing to finish this once and for all" I ordered.

A few yes sirs were heard and after that the rest of the way to Detroit was silent. No one said a thing as we sat and thought about everything that has went down and what will be going down in time, soon enough.

This mission might be the biggest yet and none of us know what to expect of it.

***********
Tatum's Pov
***********
I don't know where Bryce went but after he had talked to Grey on my phone he walked away and hasn't come back and that has been at least 2-3 hours ago.

I looked down at my left hand and fiddled with my ring in my finger hoping we won't be here long.

"Em?" Indie questioned looking up at me from where she was laying on me.

"Hmm" I hummed

"What are we gonna do?" She asked

I sighed. "I don't know Indie."
"But I do know I want to get out of here alive so I can one day marry the guy I love." I smiled

"What?" She asked sitting up now looking at me surprised.

I smiled at her and showed her the ring.
"He proposed earlier, got down on one knee and everything even gave a small speech, can you believe that?" I chuckled

"Oh my god!" She said and took hold of my hand admiring my ring.

"Look how far you've come, I'm so proud of you Em!"

"Thank you!" I whispered

"So, tell me about a girl in your life huh?" I asked hoping she open up about Chloe or Kali.

"Chloe is super sweet, but she hasn't asked me to be her girlfriend or anything.." she says kind of bummed out.

"What so you two are like a thing?" I asked