34- Father

"Grey Hudson!" 

Grey turned around eyeing and older man, tall but not to fit smirking at him.

"Who the fuck are you?" Grey growled, grabbing his gun and cocking it pointing it straight at the man.

"Well, first I'd like to say that I'm your father, nice to finally see my son again after what like 20 years." The man smirked

"You can put the gun down son, I'm not gonna do shit to you, I was ordered not to." The man said

"By who?" Grey asked.

"By Bryce, heard of him?" The older man smirked knowing it would rile Grey up.

"Where the fuck is he?" Grey asked stepping close to his supposed father and putting his finger on the trigger of his gun.

"I can't tell you that, but I can tell you where your beloved is."

Grey was silent.

"But first, how's your mother?" The older man asked

"I'm not fucking making small talk with you, either tell me where Bryce is or where my girl is, or you can die right here right now!" Grey growled and shot at the ground close to his fathers foot as a warning.

"Fine, fine! Here go to this address you'll find them there." The older man said and held out a piece of paper towards Grey.

"Kali." Grey spoke, telling Kali to grab the note.

She did and backed up from the man.

"I'll see you again sometime soon son" the older man said and walked away.

Nobody moved until the man was out of site for good.

"Where are they?" Grey asked

"Do you think it's a joke?" Kali asked looking at Grey as she handed him the note.

"Only one way to find out, everybody ready?" Grey questioned.

The response was the cocking of everyone guns and they made a move for it.

After driving for an hour and half they stopped next to a dark alley way as they saw four figures sitting.

Grey stepped out and heard her voice.

"I'm fine mom, quit pestering me." Tatum said she was numb and wasn't sure when she'd feel normal again.

So numb she didn't even hug her mom when she woke.

"Oh indianna my sweet girl!" Indie's mom cried.

Grey gathered that they must have just been reunited.

Taking a deep breath he started the walk down the hill into the Alley with Kali by his side and the other four boys and Hayden behind him.

The buzzing streetlight alerted the four women of their presence and it went silent.

"Kali!" Indie breathed relieved and jumped up, running into Kali's arms.

Tatum just numbly looked up at Grey.

She stood up slowly and locked eyes with him.

"We need to go to a doctor, all of us." She said and walked up the hill passed Grey and the others as all eye's watched her get into the vehicle they brought.

"Indie, what the hell happened to her?" Grey asked indie, interrupting her reunion with Kali.

"Um I don't really know all I know is Bryce separated us for a while, brought her back and then took her again just before he released us and she hasn't been the same since she woke up." Indie explained.