42- Wedding

*Two years and 10 months later*

"3 hours until you are Mrs. Hudson, how are you feeling?" Indie asked me as she continued to do my makeup.

"Nervous, about walking down the Isle, I hope I don't fall flat on my face, but I've never been more ready for something in my life, I just also hope nothing will go wrong, you know with Bryce still being out there somewhere."

Yeah, Bryce is still out there and he's messing with us, he knows that every man he sends to us we torture and kill and he tells them exactly what to say each time, he's been throwing us every which way and we have no clue where he actually is but he's out there.

I'm still trying to figure out how he didn't actually die, like did he have a twin he willingly sent in to get killed?

Me and you both Sarah I sighed at my subconscious

I watch Jace like a hawk and so does Grey, Jace is now two almost three and I just can't believe it time really does fly.

He has my Green eyes but he has Bryce's brown hair, but luckily he got most of my features.

He's the cutest, most precious little boy, he's already changed my life so much, I wouldn't change a thing.

"You won't fall, please you're like a supermodel, and as for something happening, although Bryce is pulling y'all every which way he said you could live a perfect life, I'd like to think he's not gonna ruin your wedding day," Indie said trying to reassure me.

well, then you really underestimate Bryce... I mentally rolled my eyes at my best friend

But nothing about what we are going through is reassuring, I don't care what Bryce said.

I sighed softly. But didn't say anything else as she finished my make-up.

My hair was already done, she'll probably just touch it up and make sure everything is perfect, then I will slip into my dress and we'll get a few pictures with us all ready in the dressing room before soon enough I will walk down the aisle to my husband. I can not believe how far I've come since being with Grey, but I'm not some weak, scared little girl anymore.

About an hour later she was finished with my makeup and touching my hair up.

She set everything and stood back admiring her masterpiece.

"Okay, let's get dressed," she said

Indie was my maid of Honor, then bridesmaids were Lydia, Hayden, and Kali.
Kali was honored so long as she got to wear a suit, not a dress, I don't really care either way.

Of course, since there is only one kid around, Jace will be the ring bearer and hopefully, he is behaving with his daddy and uncles, I really hope so.

"Tatum, it's time to get you in your dress" My mom called breaking me out of my thoughts

I smiled and nodded standing up.

"Okay"

I walked over to my dress pulling it out of its protective bag before slipping off my robe and stepping in the dress.

My mother helped me zip it and then I sat down so I could put my heels on.

I stood once again and turned looking at myself in the mirror, my long blonde hair cascaded down my back in loose wavy curls with a few hair pieces in, my makeup was perfect, real neutral colors, and then my dress hugged my body perfectly, it was fitted, spaghetti straps lace mesh top, and the rest being white with lace at the ends around the dress. It was simple but beautiful.