•10• Info

Grey's POV
**•**•**•**•**

I walked back downstairs to see what was going on with Tatum and the other two idiots only to be angry the minute I saw Parker stalking toward Tatum and Ace laughing his ass off. I stepped in front of Tatum, immediately stopping Parker from whatever the hell he was about to do.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked, assessing the situation I just walked in on.

"Yo, you'll never guess what SHE  just did!" Ace spoke after controlling his hysterical laughing fit.

I raised my brows awaiting the explanation, as I glared at the both of them.

"This tiny kick-ass girl flipped him over her shoulder, the best moment of my life" he explained.

"Why?" I asked looking at the girl- coldly.

Her eyes cast to the floor as her body started to tremble slightly. I think I was the only one to notice as well as her big gulp of fear she took.

"I.. He was aggravating me" she stuttered as she looked anywhere but me, and I kept my heated stare on her small frame.

"I didn't even do anything" Parker defended.

Her eyes shot up glaring at him.

I glared at her sighing deeply.

"Go sit on the couch and Don't. Move." I growled quietly, ordering her.

She nodded and quickly went to sit down while the boys headed upstairs I turned away from her and followed after them.

"Why are we in your office, Grey?" Ace asked

"Just shut up and sit down to listen you dumbfuck" I growled

"You think I would bring her in here and let her stay without doing some kind of background check on her, I don't care how innocent she may look" I started

"I told you!" Parker snicked at Ace.

"Did you see her she was practically trembling in our presence, I think she is innocent," Ace argued back.

"Both of you, Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Before I hurt you both." I snarl at them.

They both shut up and looked away from me.

"Jaycee and Daimeion helped me out earlier it's not much, but this is what we know" and motioned with my hands for them to come look at the papers I had Jaycee print out.

Info
Name: Tatum Emery Jackson
Age:19
Work: FallLeaves Cafe
Siblings: Jordan & Lydia Jackson
Parents: Emery & Paul Jackson

Places lived: Venice, Italy
Currently Living: London, United Kingdom

Jordan Jackson (brother)
Age: 27
Work: S.D.A Gyms
(Self.Defense.Academy)

Lydia Jackson (sister)
Age: 21
Work: The mall

Paul (father)
50
Former soldier of the U.S. Navy.
PTSD.

Emery (mother)
48
DECEASED.

A restraint order was filed against Bryce Ramirez for Domestic Violence and sexual assault.

"Shit" Parker commented, after reading the basics, there were more details but they both sat back down after seeing what they needed to see.