45- Fucked up

We were all at the park, and I was enjoying Jace running around and playing with all his uncles and some little kids who were also at the park.

It was so nice to see everyone somewhat carefree. Eventually, the bigger boys got tired and came to sit with me and we all just watched Jace play with the other little kids, hearing his laugh and seeing his smile made my day.

We let Jace play until all the kids were gone and we decided it was about time to go then too as it was starting to get dark as well.

"Jace, baby let's go!" I called for him, not seeing him anywhere in my eyesight.

When he didn't come I stood up, everyone else doing the same on high alert.

"Jace Emerson Hudson come on, it's time to go it's getting dark" I called again in a worrisome voice.

He comes running to me and relief floods through me that is until a figure follows behind him and I catch a crying Jace in my arms as Grey and everyone else stand guard.

About 6 guys were standing in front of us.

I held Jace to me as I shushed his cries.

These men were all wearing black hoodies with the hoods up and masks so we couldn't tell who they were.

They said nothing as they stared us down, though I felt all their eyes were directed at me and Jace.

I slowly but carefully handed Jace to Indie.

He went without a fight and I stepped behind Grey.
Eyeing this group of men.

"This is a warning" the guy in the middle spoke, whoever it was had a voice modifier.

"Stop looking for him, or you-" he paused pointing at me.

"Won't get to live your perfect life"

My heart was beating so fast after he said that, Grey must be getting close and it's scaring Bryce.

"Tell Bryce to fuck off" I growled.

"He made you a promise, and he's keeping that promise, he'll be watching like always, he says to tell Grey to fuck off." He replied back.

Grey reached for his gun.

"I will find him and I will kill him and for now this is me fucking off." Grey seethed before pulling his gun and shooting the guy in the middle in the chest.

"Grey!" I seethed but ran to Jace who started crying harder than before and Hayden shielded Indie, Jace and I from the war Grey just started.

I heard multiple gunshots and after a few seconds, it was quiet.

I slowly turned back around consoling a sobbing Jace as I looked at the scene in front of me, whoever those guys were was now dead and Grey and the boys were just fine.

Grey turned to look at me, Indianna, and Hayden.

I glared at him, before walking back to the car to console Jace, I wanted to scream at him and yell at him but I refused to let Jace see us fight when he already had to deal with the gang stuff which he was too young to understand, and now Grey has started a war, that was clearly a warning and now I have to worry about Jace's safety and my unborn child I just found out I was carrying.

If I don't lose this child from the stress and worry I'm about to be under it'll be a miracle.

"Shh baby boy, it's okay"
"It's alright" I hushed Jace softly.

Holding him to me and rubbing his back.

"Daddy should not have done that, but it's okay baby, it's okay" I whispered and kissed his head.