•19• Crap

Thursday, a day before I get my cast off.

Waking up sore from last night's beating I had to hold myself together.

The night Jaycee and Daimeion were here just pissed my dad off more and since I had run away and fought, that didn't help either. Both have called me every day after and I didn't want to lie so I ignored their calls and avoided them all like the plague. My dad hasn't left and he threatens to kill me before Bryce can and conveniently he carries a knife around now.

I get out of bed and go straight to the bathroom to start a hot shower, I stripped out of my clothes and hopped in the shower, I slowly rinsed off being careful of my bruises and thankfully he still has not hurt my wrist anymore so tomorrow I'm almost positive I'll be able to get my brace officially off. After a good 20 minutes, I was done showering and I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and wet hair so I could wash my face and brush my teeth.

I walked over to my closet once I was done and picked out my outfit which consisted of leggings a long-sleeve shirt and a hoodie because of all the bruises on my body.

Today I only have one class, but I have to go to work right after and then Dylan and Tyler, Chloe, and Colton all want to hang so I guess I'm gonna do that because I've been blowing all of them off lately, Tomorrow Jordan and Lydia are gonna take me back to the hospital to get my brace off, and I have 2 classes tomorrow.

I sighed and quickly put on a little bit of mascara to look more alive and then I walked downstairs to grab something to eat on the way out.

I told Dylan I'd walk to and from school every day and that I'd walk to work as well unless it was late at night.

Soon I made my way to campus and was sitting in my seat for class, I'll spare the boring details.

****

About an hour and a half later I was done with classes and walking to work.

I got there clocked in put on my apron and got to work.

"Hey, Tatum How have you been?" Belle asked

"I've been alright, what about yourself?" I smiled.

"Been good actually, so listen though uh your friend Chloe, uh she cute" she says shyly.

"NO way, you like her but I thought you were straight!" I said with a smile.

"you've never seen me with a boy though I guess I don't make it that obvious I am kind of still in the closet and I'm real quiet about it I don't flaunt it." She says

"you want me to set you up with her?" I asked

"I think I'd like to get to know her if she's down for it," She said shyly

"I'll see what I can do" I nodded and went to get a table order.

"Hi, my name is Tatum what can I get started for you today?" I asked and looked at the people.

it was two guys who seemed to be on a date, and they were absolutely adorable.

"I would just like a burger with everything on it and he would like a plain salad with a side of fries if you don't mind, and for the drinks can we get two glasses of water, but also Mt.Dew and Sprite." The guy on my left orders.

"of course, anything else?" I ask glancing at them both.

"That'll be all Thank you!"

"Alright, no problem I'll be right back with your drinks." I smiled brightly

I walked away and fixed their drinks and brought them back to them and then went back and put in their order and took up people behind the counter while waiting for their order to be served.