44- Sickly

*3 Weeks later*

I groaned waking up feeling sick to my stomach, I sat up holding my head as I noticed a small headache as well.

I heard the bathroom door open and out walked Grey with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hey Flower, what's wrong?" He asked noticing me and walking to the closet to quickly get dressed, he came over to sit beside me on the bed.

"I'm just feeling slightly under the weather, but I'll be fine," I told him softly as I looked up at him.

"Are you sure, do I need to stay home today and take care of you and Jace?" He asked as he brought me into his lap kissing my forehead as he rubbed my back.

"No, baby it's okay, I'll be alright, you go to work, all I will ask is that you come home at a decent time, Jace has been missing you dearly this week with all the overtime you are doing," I told him giving him a stern glance. He sighed as he looked down at me holding a hand to my cheek.

"I know Flower, I'm sorry I'm just trying to pinpoint where the hell Bryce could be." He seethed just thinking about it, though just thinking about it he seemed angry.

I sighed and decided to not speak on it now but ask him in detail later about what had been going on.

"I know, Grey, I know but we have Jace now, baby you've got to think about him," I said gently and kissed his cheek.

"Although he is almost 3, he doesn't understand any of this and I don't want him to think that his dad doesn't love him you know if you aren't around enough." I softly spoke to him and brought him down to kiss me gently. He relaxed under my touch and kissed me back just as gently.

"I'll work on it" He sighed and pecked my lips one more time before we heard cries.

"Mommy!"
"Daddy!"

We heard Jace scream for us and cry.

"Speaking of" I sighed, already getting ready to take care of Jace.

"I got it, baby girl, you take your time getting ready if you don't feel good I will leave for work when you come downstairs. Okay?" He told me softly and scooted me over back on the bed.

"Okay." I smiled but brought him down to kiss me one more time.

He left going to Jace's aid and I slowly stood up and headed to the bathroom, I turned on the shower to get it warmed up and as I was about to get undressed from the T-shirt I was wearing I had the urge to throw up and that's exactly what I did.

Morning sickness... A headache...
Wait shit I might be late, our wedding was about a month ago now, and we had two nights of freedom to do whatever we desired to do.

Could I be?

Probably, I mean you were going at it like rabid animals.

SARAH OH. MY. GOD.

I shook my head and got up hopping in the shower after actually getting undressed.
I guess I will be running some errands today with Kali and Indie.  After a good 30-minute shower I finally got out and slowly got dried off and ready for the day, slowly because I still wasn't feeling good.

Maybe I am...

DUH

I decided to put on some black ripped jeans a maroon spaghetti-strapped tank top that had a little flow to it and some black sandals. I threw on a bit of makeup and let my blonde hair dry naturally before making my way downstairs to see what was going on.

"Mama!" Jace squealed upon seeing me but stayed in Grey's arms.

"Hi baby boy" I responded and walked up to Grey, kissing him again.