•6• Talks

The next day.

"Alright class today will be pretty easy I just have a paper I want y'all to work on for the next week and a half, I need y'all to write a 5 page essay on love, tell me what you think it is, what you think about it, if you've ever felt it or been in love, just talk about love, it'll have to be turned in by midnight the last night I expect you to keep up with it and get it done with no reminders now you may get started" my professor said.

This was English and I didn't exactly like it, but I didn't mind it either. I'm just glad it wasn't a boring long lecture so for the next 45 minutes I will be day dreaming and texting Dylan and Tyler in a group chat while listening to music.

My thoughts drifted to last night and I texted the guys.

"Guys meet me after class, wait you are already doing that, um okay I have to talk to y'all about something"

"Is it bad?" -ty

"What?" - Dyl

"Maybe..."

I ignored the text for the rest of the time as I thought about last night.

If it weren't for those guys I could have been kidnapped and who knows what.

But those guys Ace and the others they were scary very scary, and tattoos and blue eyes didn't even hesitate to shoot those three baboons.

It didn't even seem to affect them after they did shoot them.

Like they've been doing that their whole life.

Who does that?

They do. Duh!

I'm gonna murder you in my own mind sarah!

Shut up you were thinking it smart one.

I rolled my eyes at my stupid thoughts.

But I will say they were all mildly attractive like
Hot D*mn!

Tattoos. He was. He was totally something else.

Is it weird I found him the most attractive.

Like I can't believe I'm saying this or well thinking this but I'm oddly drawn to him.

Like there's some magnetic pull towards him.

Oh my god I MIGHT LIKE A MURDERER.

Oh lord.

I'm going to hell.

What the hell tatum!

Get yourself together.

You can't like a murderer!

Watch me. *smirk*

Sarah!!!

What I'm the same as you just your inner thoughts! STOP yelling at me!!

"Tatum!"

"Tatum!"

"Huh oh yeah?" I looked up at the professor.

"Class is over."

I looked around and see everybody had left.

"Oh. Sorry" I said sheepishly and got my stuff together leaving the classroom.

I walked out and was about to call the boys when I stopped dead in my tracks.

Out near the college football field I could see blue eyes and tattoos beating up another guy.

For what reason?
I don't know.
And I don't want to know.