37- I think so

•*•*•
Please read A.N. at the end of this chapter!
•*•*•

Later that night after everyone had left.

I was laying on the couch completely exhausted who knew you'd be so tired when you're pregnant. I guess it had to do with so many things changing in your body as it prepares for the baby.

I was currently sprawled across Jaycee, Daimeion and Ace. My feet were in Ace and my head in Jaycee's lap.

Ace was being wonderful and rubbing my feet.
This is the life.

Grey had to go quickly take care of something at the warehouse and he took the girls and Parker. Indie was sitting in the chair every few minutes telling me her idea for a nursery.

"So have you thought about names yet?" Jaycee asked me.

"Not really" I answered and started to ponder on it.

"River?" I questioned
"Ryder? Maybe." I pondered

"Mm those are okay but I don't like it" Ace commented

"You don't have to like it you're not the mother" I muttered.

"Oo spicy mama" Jaycee laughed.

"I don't know, nothing comes to mind right now, might just be one of those situations where I don't give him a name till I see his little face." I said

"Now if you boys don't mind I'm taking a nap" I said and turned on Jaycee.

"On us?" Jaycee questioned.

"Did I say I was moving?" I asked grumpily

They stayed silent and I took a deep breath as I let myself slowly succumb to the darkness of sleep.
**************
Grey Hudson's part
**************
After the small party Tatum wanted I had to leave her to handle some business at one of my warehouses.

"How are you feeling Grey?" Kali spoke.

"Fine." I mumbled

"Sorry let me rephrase that, how are you feeling about Tatum and the baby?" She asked softly.

"Fine Kali." I said in tone that told her drop it.

I wasn't talking about my feelings with her or anyone else if it's not Tatum herself.

Kali stayed quiet after that and left me alone.

"Parker with me, Kali, Hayden for right now just make sure everything is running smoothly." I ordered.

"Yes boss." They all replied.

Parker and I walked down the dual hallways to basement floor where the cells were.

"How we are we gonna kill him boss?" Parker asked

"Not fast that's for sure."
"Any of his gang we capture we need to see if they will squeal his location" I growled.

We had captured another one of Bryce's members but so far none of them have talked and it's pissing me off.

I don't know if he is doing this on purpose or if he even knows that they are slowly being killed off.

We reached the guys cell and he was already tied to a chair with no way of getting free.