1

A/N: So on Tumblr, I do these little blurb night things and I thought you guys would like to read the short stories too so I'm going to be transferring them over to here. I hope you enjoy them!

-----------------------------------------------

"Say something else," JJ asked you. He loved the way your voice sounded and your accent was so beautiful to him.

"JJ, leave the poor girl alone," Kie scolded as she brought a few beers out from the cooler to you guys. You gave her a nod in thanks before you opened the chilled beverage and let the cool liquid glide down your throat.

"What do you want me to say?" you questioned the blond who sat across the fire from you. He thought for a minute, tapping his finger against the glass bottle before something popped in his head.

"Say 'Would you fancy a cuppa tea, love?'" The blue-eyed boy asked of you in probably the worst British accent you've ever heard.

"First off, that was an awful accent," you said as you and the group around you busted out into a fit of laughter.

"You've never heard Kie's, have you?" Pope teased before Kiara seized all laughing and shot him a warning glare.

"We are not going to talk about that," she spoke before taking another swig of beer.

"Okay, I'll say it." Everyone got quiet so they could hear you. "Would you fancy a cuppa tea, love?" The crew around you applauded you and you rolled your eyes.

"Okay now say-" JJ starts but his words are cut off by Kie scolding him once again.

"JJ!"