101

warnings: mentions of alcohol, leading to smut

"why do we keep up with this charade if we both just want to be with our people?" you whined to topper. you just wanted to be with jj and you knew topper wanted to be with ivy, his pogue girlfriend, but you were both kooks and being seen with a pogue was blasphemy. you were getting to the point where you didn't care what people thought, what your family and friends thought, but you understood why topper wanted to keep it up. his mother was second to satan. she would have his head if she found out topper was seeing a pogue on the down low so at this point, you were just doing this for topper because he was a good friend to you.

"you know why, y/n. we just have to be seen together every once in a while so people think we're together and then we can go back to ivy and jj," he explained all of which you already knew. you sighed, holding his hand in yours to help sell it but you wished it was the rougher, more calloused one of the other blue-eyed boy in your life.

"i'm gonna go get a drink," you told him as you reached up to press your lips to his cheek. he sent you a smile before he found kelce and you found the booze. as you grabbed a cup and found your alcohol of choice to pour in, your phone started ringing, no caller id showing to tell you who it was.

"hello?" you spoke into the phone, curious as to who was calling you.

"come to the closet upstairs by the bathroom." that voice was unmistakable. it was your jj. you ended the call and giddily skipped up the steps to find the closet.

"hey you," jj whispered when he saw you open the door. his hand pulled you in and shut the door behind you.

"how did you get in here without being spotted?" you asked, your arms coming up to wrap around his neck and bringing him closer to your body.

"oh well, i have my ways, sweetheart," he whispered against your lips before pressing his to them. with the force of his kiss, you took a couple steps back, him following until you felt the wall of the small closet behind your back.

"i can't stay for long. topper will come looking for me soon," you muttered into his mouth as his fingers fiddled with the buttons of the thin sweater you wore.

"no, he won't. ivy's got him out in his jeep," jj's husky voice brushed your skin causing goosebumps to rise in their wake. his lips trailed down to your jaw and then your neck as his hands ran down your arms to push the sweater sleeves off of them. "we've got fifteen minutes."

"then we better make the most of it."