73

"Do you think she'll like it?" JJ asked his best friend as he held up the gift he had wrapped for you.

"There's more tape on that present than wrapping paper," Pope chuckled while he eyed the box with random pieces of wrapping paper taped haphazardly to it.

"Yeah, I know that, but is it too bad? Like she'll still like it, right?" JJ inquired again as the Heyward boy laughed at him and nodded.

"She'll love anything that comes from you," he told the blond whose lips turned up into a small grin. "Let's go inside. Everyone's already here."

So the two boys walked into the chateau where the rest of you were at. You were pulling the cookies out of the oven while Kie pulled out some milk. Sarah was trying to find the perfect Christmas movie to watch and John B was putting the star on the tree.

"You just put that up, didn't you?" Pope asked the shaggy-haired boy who backed away from the decorated tree to give it a look over.

"It wouldn't be Christmas at the chateau if the tree didn't go up last minute," JJ joked before slipping his gift for you under the tree.

"Do y'all want to do secret Santa while we wait for the cookies to cool?" you asked aloud as you pulled the oven mitts off your hands.

"That sounds like a good idea," Sarah replied and put down the remote. "Everyone grab your gift and we'll sit down and exchange."

You all did as instructed by the newest pogue and headed towards the tree that you just watch JB put up.

"I like that wrapping paper," you leaned over to whisper to JJ when you sat next to him on the couch. It was cute the way he taped pieces of wrapping paper to the box instead of doing it the traditional way with one big piece. He looked down to the blue wrapping paper with tiny fish on it that wrapped the gift that you had.

"I like yours too," he mumbled as a light blush scattered on his cheeks.

"Okay everyone give your gift!" Sarah shouted excitedly before handing her present to Pope who handed his gift to John B who handed his to Kie who handed hers to Sarah. You looked to JJ and handed him your gift and he handed you his.

"I don't want to unwrap this. It looks too good," you told him while you examined his work.

"It's okay. I'll rewrap the box if you really want me to," JJ told you as he watched you peel back each piece and open the box.

"JJ, I love it!" you said before wrapping your arms around him. "It's perfect."

"That's a great present, JJ," Sarah commended while she looked at the gift. It was a picture frame that held four pictures of you and your friends and one in the center of you holding the fish you just caught and JJ kissing your cheek. He had decorated the frame as well with small stickers and things, making it special for you.

"He's been working on that for a while now," Kiara spoke from her seat while Pope and John B nodded in agreement.

"Well, you did a great job. I love it and I love you," you told as you pulled away to kiss his cheek quickly.

"I love you too, y/n."