19

"I would soooo beat your ass at beer pong," JJ declared as he refilled his drink. You rolled your eyes before finishing yours and handing him the cup.

"I beg to differ," you stated as he handed you your now-filled beer.

"Wanna bet?" he challenged.

"Hell yeah! Winner gets what?" you accepted as the two of you stood and walked over to the table.

"That'll be decided later but let me tell you it'll be something good." You nodded your head and then you two started the game. It was a close game the whole way through and then it was down to one cup each. It was your turn. You carefully aimed the light white ball for the cup and it went straight into the center. You let out a happy squeal before he held his hand up.

"Don't get too excited, princess. I've still got a redemption shot," he reminded you as he fished out the ball. He tried to aim to the best of his ability and the ball hit the rim of the cup before bouncing off into the sand.

After the game was finished, JJ pulled you to the side to talk about what you would get for winning.

"So what do you want, princess?" he asked as he leaned up against a tree.

"Stop calling me princess," you demanded, rolling your eyes.

"Make me," he quickly shot back.

"Gladly," you muttered before smashing your lips on his. It took him by surprise but he melted into the kiss after a moment.

"Is this what you wanted for winning?" he whispered, resting his forehead against your own.

"Maybe."