59

"I didn't think of any of this before I got pregnant," you exasperated as you looked at all the things you had to prepare for. You and JJ had just gone to the doctor to find out the sex of the baby but didn't expect to find out that you were having two baby boys. With one baby, you felt like you had more time to prepare and think, but now that you were having two, you felt so overwhelmed and unable to do it. "Like how are we supposed to do this? I can't. I might just move back in with my mom so she can help. I don't know."

"No, baby. We can do this. I can take care of you. I don't want anyone else taking care of you, that's my job," JJ told you, holding your hands in his to help calm you and your nerves.

"JJ, it's just my mom and quite frankly, I need the support!" you sort of snapped at the end of your sentence. Your eyes soon softened when you saw his taken-back expression before your hands left his to grab his face.

"Sorry, I'm just freaking out. God, why did I have to be so fertile?" you sighed as guilt filled you. "I'm scared, JJ."

"I know you are baby and I am too, but we can do this, together," JJ whispered, taking your face in his hands so that you would have no choice but to look at him. His loving blue eyes stared back into your own as his thumbs caressed your cheeks. You nodded your head at him before speaking.

"Together."