49

"Let's get you in the bath, pretty mama," JJ told you as he helped you up off the bed. You could do it yourself but it made JJ feel good to help so you let him. He held your hand as he led you to the bathroom and while he turned on the water and let it warm up, you stripped yourself of your clothes. JJ whipped around, admiring your figure and his hands found their way to your protruding stomach.

"I can't wait to meet this little guy," he whispered to you as his eyes were filled with complete adoration. You smiled and let your hands rub over your belly, but when you got to the sides, you felt the stretch marks, causing your smile to drop. You looked in the mirror and looked at them, pure disgust being all you saw when you looked at them. Tears sprung to your eyes but you tried to blink them away before they had a chance to fall.

"Hey, what's wrong?" JJ asked, his hand reaching up to cup the side of your face. You then let a tear fall, sliding down your cheek and falling into his hand.

"I hate the stretch marks on my stomach," you mumbled. You felt guilty about it but it was true. You were ashamed of the horrid lines on your tummy.

"Hey, it's okay. You know how I see them? To me, they are the most beautiful marks in the world because they were made to make room for our son. Y/n, stretch marks are a beautiful thing just like you." Tears flowed from your eyes at his adorable little speech.

"Hopefully these are good tears?" he asked before you nodded and wiped them away. JJ then took off his clothes as well.

"Okay, pretty mama. It's bath time."