15

tw: a bit nsfw

His breath fanned over your soft lips before he went back in for more. Cuddles for you two almost always ended up being more than just snuggling into each other. His hands trailed up and down your back over and over again as you hovered over him and the feelings sent chills down your spine. He chuckled against your lips when you shivered.

You dragged your hands down from his face to where his shirt met his shorts and lightly lifted the blue fabric of the cutoff tee. You slipped your hands under and moved up, your fingertips running over the mounds on his stomach that were his abs. You moved up the center before you reached his chest and planted your hands there for a moment before moving them to his sides to stay.

After moving his hands up and down your back continuously, it made your shirt ride up a bit. JJ took that opportunity to bring his hands down your back again and rest them at your hips. His thumbs found the strip of exposed skin and began to rub small soothing circles there.

A gasp fell from your lips into his and he grinned into the kiss before slipping his tongue into the opening of your parted lips. You giggled and did the same, your tongues dancing together. His fingers toyed with the end of your shirt for a moment before he pulled away from you, causing a pout to form on your now-reddened lips

"Let's take this off, yeah?" he asked, making sure you nodded and removed the fabric that once covered you. He leaned up to press his lips to your jaw before trailing down further.

"You're beautiful, baby."