18

"Why have you been avoiding me?" JJ asked as he pulled you to the side as the rest of the pogues got into the boat.

"I haven't been avoiding you, J," you muttered before trying to step away to head towards the boat with your friends but a hand grabbed your arm to hold you back.

"That's bullshit. You've definitely been avoiding me and I wanna know why," he spoke sternly.

"Not now, J," you dismissed again but he was determined to get you to tell him.

"Hey guys, you head on. We're gonna take the day off," JJ spoke for you both as you looked confused and a little angry. Sarah's brown eyes softened when she looked at you as she was the only other one who knew your secret. You gave her a nod, telling her that it was okay for them to leave and so they did.

You and JJ walked into the chateau and he went to sit on the couch. However, you stayed standing because you felt what was about to happen.

"Damn y/n, can you at least sit with me?" JJ scoffed but you wouldn't have had time to sit before the inevitable happened. You bolted into the bathroom, spilling the contents of your breakfast out. You sat down on the bathroom floor and JJ let go of your hair that he was holding while you threw up.

"Have you been avoiding me because you're sick because I don't care if you-"

"No, JJ, I'm pregnant," you confessed before hiding your face in your knees that you had brought up to your chest. After a while of silence, you glanced up at the blond and were surprised to see a slight grin on the boy's face.

"You're happy about it?" you asked softly.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be? I get to make a beautiful mini version of the two people I love most, you and me, with the woman I love most." You laughed for the first time in a while. This pregnancy and worrying about how JJ would react had brought your mood down, but seeing him happy about it made you smile.

"So you don't hate me?" His eyes grew wide and his jaw dropped. He pulled you into his arms and rubbed your back comfortingly.

"I could never hate you. You are my favorite person in the world and nothing could change that."