60

"Hey bubba," you whispered when the blue-eyed baby crawled up to you. You reached down to grab him before settling him down on your hip.

"What are you up to?" you asked the child as if he could answer you and the babbles that left his lips caused a huge smile to spread on your face. Your heart warmed at the sight of the extreme cuteness of your child, both boys came out looking almost identical to their father. The baby rested his head on your shoulder before a little yawn escaped him.

"Aww it's almost nap time, isn't it little fella?" you spoke before walking around the house to find his brother and father. You followed the sounds of melodic giggles that led to the nursery.

"You're so cute, you know that?" JJ told the small child he had laying on the floor as he tickled mercilessly at his sides. The giggles just kept getting louder and louder as your son was tickled and you felt so happy there at that moment.

"I hate to ruin this moment, but it's naptime," you muttered before JJ looked up at you with the droopy-eyed child on your hip.

"Oh no, mommy's a party pooper," JJ whispered to the baby as he poked his cheeks and then kissed them right after. You rolled your eyes as JJ picked up the baby boy and walked over to his crib. You turned off the lights and turned on the sound machine before walking to the other crib. It didn't take long for you to get yours down since he was so tired beforehand and JJ didn't struggle much either since you heard him humming a tune to the child.

"What were you singing to him? It had him out like a light," you asked JJ before a large grin spread on his face.

"'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun'. It's been stuck in my head all day," he told you honestly as you laughed at him.

"That might have to become a routine if it gets him to sleep like that."