113

warnings: a tiny insinuation of smut

"finally, all alone," jj sighed when you hopped up on the counter in the kitchen, taking a swig of your water as you eyed him. he looked amazing, even in his normal attire. his hair was tousled to perfection and he looked absolutely delectable. you'd wanted him all day but he got busy and then john b invited several people over to the chateau for a small party. most everyone was outside so you had your first moment alone in what felt like ages.

"come here," you pleaded, making grabby hands toward the blond. he smirked before obliging and he let you pull him in. your lips smacked against his as you practically took his breath in as your own. he gripped at your sides, tugging you impossibly closer to him. your fingers found their home at the nape of his neck and lightly pulled at the hair there, causing his lips to part and providing your tongue a passageway in.

"jj," you whined when you broke apart from him. you wanted more—no, needed more—and couldn't wait much longer.

"by the way, you aren't completely alone," john b spoke from near the fridge, spooking you both as you hadn't anticipated his arrival much less sensed his presence. y'all were just that into each other.

"where's your girlfriend?" jj questioned his shaggy-haired best friend who normally had the blonde near him at all times.

"kie grabbed her. i don't know where they went," he mentioned as he leaned against the refrigerator. it was clear he wasn't leaving anytime soon and it was his kitchen so you couldn't just boot him. you and jj shared a look, knowing that your alone time had once again been postponed.

"wanna play beer pong?" you offered and john b's eyes lit up.

"i'll go get pope!" he exclaimed before leaving to find the last one of your group.

"i wish i could just spend time with you. i love the guys and all, but i want you," jj pouted as he fiddled with your hands.

"kiss me right now while you can before they come back," you urged, pulling him closer.

"i like the way you think, babe."