82

The kegger was a wild one and you all were worn out. Since Sarah was the most awake of the group, she drove the dingy orange van back to the chateau. You'd sat in the back with JJ, your head rested on his lap as his fingers threaded through your hair as you both conked out.

Upon arriving at the chateau, JJ stirred awake and saw you guys had made it home so he attempted to shake your shoulder a bit to wake you up.

"It's no use, J. Once she's out, she's out," Kie spoke up. He assumed the girl had much more experience with this kind of thing with you considering how long you and Kiara had known each other so he shrugged and scooped you up in his arms, following Pope out and into the shack. He walked so slowly and so carefully as not to wake you up or accidentally bump you into something until he made it into the guest room which has been claimed to be his room since he's the main occupant.

"Shhh, pretty girl," he whispered to you in your sleep when you moved a bit while he placed you down on the mattress. Though he thought you'd be comfortable sleeping in the sundress you were wearing, you'd been complaining all night about how itchy your bathing suit was. He gently pulled the bottoms off of you, quickly replacing them with some boxers of his, and then he took off your dress to put on your favorite one of his shirts before he took off your bikini top. He had seen you naked before but not in an intimate setting since you'd been dating so he made sure he didn't see anything. He then changed himself and hopped into bed with you.

It was moments like those he loved the most. When he laid down, you immediately curled up into his side and let out the most adorable sigh in JJ's opinion. He wrapped an arm around you held you so close to him. He had never loved someone as much as he loved you and since he found out you loved him back the same way, he made it his mission to never let you forget how loved you are by him.