122

warnings: a little drinking

"we can never have any fun on halloween," jj griped as you both laid in the hammocks behind the chateau.

"i can't believe shoupe busted the kegger. he knows we have them like all the time, but why tonight?" you responded, thinking out loud what he was thinking as well.

"we're pogues and he hates us. that's the only explanation i got. we never can have fun ever. it's like we're too old to trick or treat and too young to die," he sighed while tilting his head back along with the beer in his hand.

"cheers to that," you spoke as you clinked your glass bottle to his. his eyes found yours when you downed the liquid and you had never noticed the sparkle they had until now. "or..."

"or?" he giggled out with a smirk, having an idea of what you were leading to.

"we could have a little fun," you proposed as you sat up from your hammock and came to sit on the edge of his.

"that we could," he agreed, pulling you closer to him. "a little halloween treat."

"it'll definitely freak out the pogues," you mentioned when you felt jj's lips press against the column of your throat.

"you know i love scaring them," he reminded you as his kisses traveled up to your jaw.

"as do i."

"then let's scare them."