35

tw: leading to smut

You were so caught up in the heat of the moment that you didn't realize what you were getting yourself into. Lips attacked each other and tongues collided. Teeth grabbed at and nicked skin and there were marks all over your neck. JJ was gently sucking on the skin below your ear, causing a moan to escape you. You felt his hands travel down your body and slip under the fabric of your shirt.

"JJ," you breathed out. He hummed against your skin and it felt like you'd melt into a puddle on the bed right then and there. His hands still moved up your sides until they hit your bra. He didn't go any further but he rested his hands right below it. His fingers lightly toyed with the bottom of your bra, causing you to gasp and grab his wrists to stop them from moving any further.

"Is everything okay?" he asked with a deep genuineness in his voice as he broke from your neck to gaze into your eyes.

"Umm yeah but I need to tell you something." His expression told you to continue so you did. "I've never done this before," you whispered as a blush of embarrassment rose to your cheeks.

"Do you want to do this?" he questioned and you nodded immediately. He did the same right back before removing your shirt and kissing down your chest.

"I'm gonna take such good care of you," he mumbled against your skin and you had never felt so safe with someone as you did JJ.