91

tw: mentions of blood and violence

"I know, it hurts. I'm so sorry, but we have to get this out," JJ whispered softly as he held your hand in his. He gave Pope a nod before the boy pulled out another bloodied shard of glass from your back with some tweezers.

You had gotten into an altercation with Barry and Rafe when you were trying to get Luke's boat. You found a glass vase and smashed it against Barry's head while he attacked JJ. Then you jumped on his back to get him to let up on the relentless punching on your boyfriend but then he jumped with you still on him and landed on his back. Well, you were on his back and the shards of the broken vase were impaling your back as you were only in a bikini top and shorts. The hit not only cut up your back but also knocked the breath out of you, so Barry had done his damage on you and went back to JJ. Rafe and Kie were going at it and if Pope hadn't shown up when he did, things could've gotten a lot worse.

Pope continued to pull out the random little shards while you winced and whimpered until all the glass was gone. Pope left to get some things to clean you up with when JJ pressed his lips to your head.

"I'm going to ask you how you are and I would like you to answer me honestly. Not some 'I'm fine' bullshit because you took quite a hit so are you okay?" the blond spoke as he ran a soft hand through your hair.

"My back hurts and so does my head and I'm sore all over and I fucking hate Barry and Rafe," you told him honestly while he chuckled.

"You and me both baby. You're doing so good, you know that?"

"Well, I hope so," you giggled. "I'm trying to not be a little bitch but this shit hurts."

"You're my little bitch," JJ joked before you slapped his arm.

"If anything, you're my little bitch," you countered as the blond dramatically dropped your hand to use his to cover his shocked mouth.

"That is not true!" he exclaimed playfully just to get you to laugh and smile at him.

"Yes, it is!" Pope shouted from the bathroom causing you to laugh even louder.

"You should be honored that you are my bitch," you told him once your laughter had died down a bit.

"I am. I'd wear a t-shirt that says 'JJ Maybank: Y/n Y/l/n's little bitch' on it if I had one."

"I am so getting that made and you have to wear it all the time."

"I'd wear it with pride," he chuckled while stepping closer to you.

"I know you would, baby," you giggled before pressing your lips to his. "Because you're my little bitch."