125

warnings: mentions of attempted drugging

"hey, hey, come here," some blond asked of you when you came out of the bathroom.

"i'm here with somebody," you told him in case he was looking for something else in you.

"yeah, i know. the guy in green and yellow? looks like something out of the nineties?" he further questioned as you nodded your head. "do you know him well?"

"first date," you informed him, wondering where the babbling boy was headed with all this.

"he just slipped something into your drink while you were gone." you eyed him as he spoke. how could you know he was telling the truth? you knew more about the guy you were with than this dude so you shouldn't trust the blond, right? he must've noticed your uncertainty and explained more. "my friend told me that if your ice doesn't float, your drink has been tampered with and look at yours. i know it sounds weird that i know that but i've seen it happen to one of my friends before a few times."

"shit," you sighed, leaning against the wall next to the blond while you watched the one you were supposed to be with talk to some other guy and girl. "thanks, uhh..."

"jj," he informed you while you nodded.

"y/n."

"you're pretty cute, y/n," he stated before you giggled and his eyes widened at what he said. "i mean, uh, your costume looks cute on you, you know?"

"thank you, jj."

"this party blows anyway. want to come to a little get together with some of my friends?" he offered, holding out a hand to you which you happily took in your red-gloved one.

"that sounds nice."