13

tw: a tad nsfw

"Come here, babe," JJ whispered into your hair as you were cuddled into his side. You lifted your head from his chest and gazed longingly into his eyes. His baby blues shot down from your eyes to your lips as his tongue darted out to swipe across his bottom lip. A giggle flew past your lips as you watched his desperate manner.

Giving in, you leaned forward and softly pressed your lips to his. Together, they moved gracefully before JJ took your bottom lip between his and tugged at it.

"Playing dirty, are we?" you muttered against his lips. He chuckled against your own before continuing his attack on your mouth. Before you knew it, an arm slipped across your back and you were flipped over, the blond propped up above you as his beloved shark tooth necklace grazed your chin gently.

His hand trailed from your back, up your side, glided up your arm until it met your hand and he let his fingers slowly intertwine with your own. You both grinned into the kiss and a few giggles were shared as well.

Your giggles seized when JJ began to grind his lower half into yours and you moaned into his mouth, the sound filling his ears like a sweet symphony. He continued, grinding harder and causing you to moan and groan even more.

"I always play dirty, sweetheart."