75

"I'm so proud of you baby," JJ reminded you while you laid in the hammock with him, cuddled into his side. You chuckled as he brought his lips back to your face and he littered your skin with kisses.

Earlier at the kegger, some guy was trying to hit on you while JJ was dealing with some kooks. The dude had no clue you had a boyfriend until you told him that and he still tried to get you to go with him. JJ saw all this happening and was on his way over but before he could do or say anything, the guy grabbed your wrist and you swung at him with your other hand hitting him square in the nose. Needless to say, JJ thought it was hella badass and so very hot as well.

"JJ, stop!" you laughed out before he pulled away, lovingly gazing into your eyes. "Can we forget about it? I know you loved it, but it wasn't that enjoyable for me."

"Okay, I'll back off a little," he started but you shot him a glare.

"I'll back off completely and I know I've kissed you like ten times, but just like another ten, please," he asked while giving you his famous puppy dog eyes that you couldn't shy away from.

"Fine, but just ten because I'm almost at max capacity of JJ's kisses for the day," you told him before his bottom lip poked out.

"There is no limit to my kisses, y/n. You know that," he argued, the statement clearly true.

"That is correct," you giggled at your wonderful boyfriend before he began his ten kisses. One on your left temple, one to the center of your forehead, then to your right temple, down to your right cheek, your nose, left cheek, the left side of your jaw, your chin, the right side of your jaw, and then finally a long and passionate kiss to your lips. He pulled away while his eyes danced all over your face.

"Okay, but you didn't see how good you looked when you decked the guy."

"JJ!"