Capitulo 24

Lennox POV

Lennox POV

"Fuck Kai," I hissed, grabbing on to his head full of curls. My knees buckled and it became a mystery to me how I was still managing to stand up-right as Malakai sucked on my clit.

He slid another finger inside of me, now pumping two in and out of me as I all but keeled over. Using his free-hand he pressed against my stomach just hard enough that it forced my body to continue standing up straight. I bit down on my bottom lip trying to muffle my moans which were getting increasingly louder as I felt my orgasm approaching.

"Oh hell no! What the fuck is going on here?!" My eyes shot open to see Ms. April and Ms. Pam standing in the door way.

Gasping heavily, I found myself awoken in a puddle cold-sweat. I was practically hyperventilating as Malakai stirred next to me, also waking up out of his sleep.

"Len? Hey, what's the matter mamas?" Concern flooded his face as he took in my current condition, he tried to wrap his arms around me but that action caused me to jump out of his bed like a rocket.

I stared at him thinking about the nightmare I just had and how it's obviously connected to the fact that we've started hooking up again.
Don't judge.
It's just like Ariana Grande said; something about him makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't.

"This isn't happening again, Kai." I shook my head as I begin gathering my discarded clothing off of the floor, putting it back on.

I could barely see him roll his eyes in the dimly lit room but I caught it. "Lennox, we already talked about this shit. We're not even really related."

I scoffed at him, "You're an asshole. You know that?" I quickly finished getting dressed and tossed my hair into a messy ponytail. "Lose my fucking number."

Malakai is really Ms. Pam's grandson. His mother is Ms. Pam's daughter; making him Ms. April's great-nephew and Miles and Christian's second cousin.

So for obvious reasons, I don't support his "it's not even a big deal" stance. It's a pretty big fucking deal.

I collected the rest of my belongs and exited his bedroom making my way towards the front door of the loft. "Dammit!" I could hear Malakai's footsteps following after me. "Wait, I didn't mean it like that. Don't be mad, nena." He purposefully let his accent slip out, knowing what that does to me. Grabbing ahold of my arm he spun me around to face him.

"I'm sorry, okay? That came out wrong." He shifted his weight on his feet awkwardly rubbing the back of his head. 

"There's no reason for this to continue. Either way, it's over." I shrugged my shoulder's nonchalantly.