Capitulo 49

Lennox POV

Lennox POV

"Mmm.." My eyes nearly rolled into the back of my head as I let out a moan. I can't believe it's been nine months since I've had a drink, I had forgotten how good wine tasted. Hell I've forgotten how good all alcohol tastes.

"Princess, you may wanna slow down. That's your third glass. You're still breastfeeding."

He's technically right, while I don't let Knox latch on to my nipple, I do still pump milk for him. The more I drink the longer it'll take for the alcohol to pass through my system. While I'll still need to pump during that time, Knox won't be able to consume any of it. That stuff is as good as gold, I can't really afford to be wasting it.

"Only one more, then I'll be done for the night." I promised, setting the wine glass in my hand back down on the table. I only showed up to this event for the open bar anyways.

"Beck, this is her first night out since having the baby. Let her live a little." Brandt defended.

This is also true. Lina offered to take the kids for the night and I graciously accepted. Ms. April offered as well but she hasn't taken care of a baby since the twins were born. She's a little out of practice. Lina became a stay-at-home Mom after giving birth to Milani. Which I understand, they have fifty-leven kids, taking care of all of them is a full time job. I can barely keep up with two. If I had four I'd probably have to be institutionalized. I would go insane. Luckily Knox's birth was a traumatic enough experience that Beckham has decided that having another kid should be the least of our concerns. I think the entire ordeal was a bit emotionally scarring for him. But I'm okay with that if it means he's not trying to get me pregnant again.

"She can't get drunk. Not tonight, not looking like that." I couldn't help but smirk at his words, I'm a horny drunk but in my opinion that's the best kind.

Drunk sex is the best sex, second to angry sex which I rarely have with Beckham. Despite his rugged appearance he truly is just a big ole teddy bear. He rarely gets angry with me, except for that time in New York. That shit was... Whew.

I raised an eyebrow, moving my hair out of the way so my collarbone was visible. "Looking like what, De Loughrey? Care to elaborate?"

Beckham's eyes raked over my body, desire clearing swimming in those icy blues of his. He cleared his throat then took a long swig of the scotch he held in his hand.