Capitulo 34

Lennox POV

Lennox POV

"Becky what's wrong with MiMi?" Jayce-Lynn frowned as we walked down the street towards the restaurant.

Driving in New York is a no-go, the traffic here is absolutely insane. The restaurant is only about a block and a half away from the hotel room. Yet that didn't stop Jayce from complaining that it was too far away. She can literally run around in circles for hours, but this is making her tired? I don't get it.

"Why do you think something is wrong with her love?" Beckham paused mid-stride bending down to her level.

"Because she won't pick me up!" She whined causing me to roll my eyes.

He lets out a chuckle and swooped her up, using only
one arm. She's so damn spoiled. "Is that better?" Jay nodded, laying her head on his shoulder.

I shook my head, walking ahead of them but Beckham tried to grab my arm and pull me back. "I'm hungry Beck. Come on." I whined.

I'm in 6 inch stilettos, ignoring the soreness in between my legs in the pursuit of carbs. He's getting in my way.

Suddenly we were swarmed by a mob of paparazzi, cameras were flashing everywhere

Suddenly we were swarmed by a mob of paparazzi, cameras were flashing everywhere. I felt like I couldn't breathe, I could hear Jayce's screams as everything around me started to blur.

"Hey. Hey. I got you." I could barely hear Beckham's voice but I felt his arm wrap around my waist. The size of the crowd reminded me of what happened last spring and I felt the overwhelming urge to vomit. My throat felt tight and I struggled to breathe as I was suddenly back on that street corner in Los Angeles, surrounded by another large group of strangers. Their phones and cameras out pointing at me, their voices screaming.  I shut my eyes tightly trying hard not to let out the tears that were trying to fall.

"Lennox! Lennox! I need you to breathe, sweetheart." Just as quickly as it seemed everything had happened, Beckham now kneeling in front of me inside of the restaurant lobby. "Are you okay?"