Capitulo 3

Lennox POV

Lennox POV

The screeching of my demon possessed alarm clock caused me to hit the floor with a loud thud. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" I groaned, trying to lift myself up to shut it off.

"Mimi are you okay?" I hear a small voice call out from behind me. I glance over my shoulder to see Jace-Lynn still in her footie pajamas and bonnet.

"Mimi's fine. How about you go get dressed for school, and if you hurry I'll take you to get donuts on the way"

"Donuts!" She screamed as she ran back down the hall to her room.

"Little girl, it's too early to be hollering like that" I mumbled as I finally pried myself off of the cold hard floor and began to get dressed.

Today I have Gross Anatomy, which means I have to wear scrubs. Yay. Contrary to popular belief, most of my time as Med Student is not spent in scrubs but rather business attire. I threw on a black long sleeved t-shirt before layering my scrubs on top of it. Luckily, I won't have to do my hair today. But I will have to do Jayce's. I tied my hair up into a messy ponytail.

"Jay? Are you ready for me to do your hair?" I called out to her.

"Not yet"

Fine by me. I will use this time to look like a decent human being. But first I should message Elijah, I totally bailed on him last night, after that shit Beckham pulled I wasn't in the mood to do anything except go home. Accusing someone's best friend of being a pervy weirdo feels bad for business though. Lying seems like the better choice in this scenario.

Chance:
So sorry about last night, I got too tipsy. Had to go home. Promise to make it up to you soon💕

Elijah:
How soon? 
Does tonight work?

I stared down at the message, furrowing my eyebrow. He's maybe a little too eager, I guess I really did change his life last night. I shook my head before stuffing my phone into my book bag. I don't have time to deal with that right now, and being elusive is apart of the allure. In reality, I'm just busy. I ran into my bathroom and quickly put on some light makeup to cover my zombie-like bags. I've really got to start getting more sleep.

I decided to layer some more  concealer under my eyes for good measure, and then set my whole face with powder. Just as I was applying my Fenty gloss to my lips, Jayce came bouncing into my room dressed in her school uniform.

"Ready for me to do your hair?" She nodded her head, as I picked her up setting her own my bathroom counter. "Do you know how you want it?"

"Umm..." She tapped her chin, tilting her head to the side as she thought about it.

Lawd, this child is four going on forty. I took a deep breath, I love her but we don't have time for this. "How about half-up, half-down?" I decided for her in order to get us out of the door on time.