Capitulo 40

Lennox POV

Lennox POV

Niall's publicist had decided the best way to handle this was Meghan and Harry style. A sit-down interview in our home with a reputable journalist. My first choice was Robin Roberts and she was more than willing to take on the job.

"Remember you are giving this interview electively." Eliana, Niall's publicist reminded as the crew began setting up lights and cameras in our living room. "If at any point and time you feel uncomfortable. You tell me and I'll pull the plug. No one is making you do this and this isn't live, don't feel obligated to along with something you're uncomfortable with."

I nodded my head.

"You don't need to be nervous Lennox." Robin reassured, "I'm not out to get you. I don't want this to be a stressful experience for you whatsoever." She smiled in an attempt to set me at ease.

She gives major Auntie vibes. Just comes across as a warm and caring person. I looked to Beckham who seemed significantly more relaxed than I was. Granted he's done dozens of interviews in his lifetime, and this what.. My second?

We needed to issue some sort of statement in regards to everything that transpired. While we got offers to appear on numerous talk shows, Beck is still not comfortable with me flying. He's even more of a stickler about all of his rules since I ended up in the ER on Thanksgiving. That entire situation of heightened his hyper-protective tendencies. It's annoying but I try my best to be patient with him because I know his behaviors stems from a place of love.

"Hey.. I'm right here, relax Princess." Beck leaned over kissing my cheek. I smiled softly pecking his lips.

"Okay. We start rolling in 5 minutes everyone. Places." Eliana announced going to take her place behind the cameras with the rest of production.

I smoothed out the dress I was wearing shift uncomfortably on the couch. Beckham noticed this and scooted closer to me placing a hand on my thigh.

"You look good, Ms. James," Beckham whispered in my ear causing me to let out a small laugh.

I was currently in a shin-length peasant dress. The only saving grace was that it had a slit on the side but even then this is an outfit that I would wear to church.