Capitulo 61

Lennox POV

Lennox POV

"Of course this is where you are.." Beckham mused rolling his eyes.

Apparently he had been looking for me. Though I'm not sure why, it was extremely obvious where I would be residing. In Brandt's room, per usual. When you live with your best friend every night is a sleepover. Speaking of, we are supposed to be in the process of moving into the house Beckham bought.

That shit stresses me out, because Beckham had the fabulous idea that we shouldn't sell his condo. In his defense it is paid in the full. Due to this development it means that I have been left to furnish that gigantic house from top to bottom, alone. We can't move in until it's finished and it has 3 floors, 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. It's nowhere near finished.

"How does Ayah feel about this?" Beckham questioned causing me to stare at him with a perplexed expression.

"How does Ayah feel about what?" She questioned walking out of Brandt's bathroom wrapping a towel around her hair, having seemingly just washed it.

Beckham's eyes widened in surprise, darting rapidly between the three of us.

"Aht!" I snapped my fingers shaking my head, "Get your mind out of the gutter DeLoughrey. Your son is right there." I nodded toward's the dock-a-tot that laid in the center of the bed holding Knox whom was slobbering all over a teething ring.

He's not teething yet, he's far too young. As we have already established— He loves to slobber. I think he finds it cathartic. I hope it's a phase, I can't keep living like this.

"So the three of you spent the night together?"

"With the baby." Brandt added. "Ayah was feeling a little left out, so I invited her to hang out with Len and I."

"And I'm never doing it again. I couldn't get any sleep. These two stay up all night. I need sleep." Ayah scoffed. "They finished two whole seasons of Grey's Anatomy last night. Two seasons... In one night."

"Our binge game is strong. Not my fault you couldn't hang." I laughed softly in response, shrugging my shoulders.

I didn't really want Brandt to invite her to begin with. I was trying to be a team-player. If including Ayah in our sleepovers was going to make her feel more comfortable with them, I was willing to do that. I'm quite delighted to hear that she will not be joining us in the future. It was really a bestfriends thing to begin with.

"Well I need to borrow my fiancée for a second. Watch the kid would you?" Beckham didn't really ask though it was phrased as a question, strolling over to the bed picking me up bridal style. "We'll be back in a sec."

"Where are we going?" I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion. 

"We need to talk..."

My confusion only grew more intense as Beckham carried me all the way to his in home office. I think the last time I was in here is when he had me sign the contract. I don't in here, there's nothing for me. No snacks, no entertainment, nothing.