Capitulo 31

Lennox POV

Lennox POV

"Girllll! You better not ever leave Beckham he's the best thing that's ever happened to us." Gia walked into the beauty bar that Beckham had rented out for us, looking around in awe.

"I can't make any promises

"I can't make any promises." I answered honestly shaking my head at her which only caused her to cut her eyes at me in response. She was being serious.

Beckham has been especially sweet and attentive since receiving the news that I'm pregnant. That fact compounded with today being a relatively special occasion as it's the day our Vanity Fair cover hits the stands, he's going all out.

He's planned out an entire day for Gia, Ayah (who Brandt begged me to bring along and I obliged him because I'm a nice person) and myself. It's supposed to consist of some pampering, some shopping, some food and then this evening we return to the De Loughrey Manor for the launch party that's being thrown in our honor.

"Ayah, you're officially my back up best friend. In case Len somehow fucks this up." 

My mouth fell open at her words, and she says I'm the crazy one. Right.  "Okay bitch can you act like you have some class?"

I took a seat in one of the plush white leather chairs, as the nail techs entered from the back room. Wheeling out carts with all of the necessary material for our appointment.

"I will say this about the De Loughrey men, subtlety is a foreign concept to them. Everything they do is in excess." Ayah mused taking a seat next to me. "Sometimes it's endearing and other times it's just overwhelming."

"Exactly." I nodded my head in agreement. My eyes fell to the flute of champagne in her hand, desperately wishing that I too could drink some. This going to be a long nine months. "Can I please have an iced matcha latte?"

"You're not drinking?!" Gia looked at me like I have two heads.

"I'm still picking up Jayce this afternoon." I tucked my hair behind my ear. She knows my rule, I don't drink around Jayce.