Capitulo 2

Beckham POV

Beckham POV

"Damn," I bit my lip mumbling under my breath, watching Chance grind on Elijah.

He doesn't deserve a her, she's a real woman. That sounds weird. I mean she's on her grown and sexy shit. You can tell from the sway of her hips when she walks, the way she always has perfect posture she's never cowering, and the way she always looks people in the eye when speaking to them. I can tell she's not as innocent as she pretends to be. She is way too much woman for Elijah, that's for damn sure.

Don't get me wrong, Elijah is my friend and all. I do care about him but he can barely keep up with her while she's dancing on him. He's obviously not cut out for this shit. Which begs the question...

What the fuck does she see in him?

I glanced back out the dance floor, looking for them once again only to find Chance standing in front of me at the table. 

"Have fun out there?" I raised my eyebrow, studying her face intently. She looks so, nonchalant. 

"Yeah I guess so"

"You guess so?" I stepped in front of her, purposefully testing her boundaries. She appeared unfazed by our proximity.  

So naturally, I took it a step further. I pushed a strand of her ombré blonde hair out of her face, running my finger down along her collarbone. She furrowed her eyebrow and gave me a look so nasty it'd probably put me ten feet under instead six. Luckily for me, looks can't kill.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" She grabbed on to my wrist roughly, digging her acrylic nails into it.

I smirked at her chuckling, "You should know love, I like it rough"

"Touch me again and see what happens, I dare you" She dug her nails deeper into my wrist, causing me to pull my hand back. She drew blood, what the hell?

She didn't even bother to say anything, she just grabbed the bottle of Hennessy off the table and pushed past me roughly before walking off.

I couldn't help but smile as I grabbed a napkin to wipe the few droplets of blood off my wrists. It's just as I said, she's way too much woman for Elijah. But I on the other, I may be the perfect man for such a challenge.

Fuck, that was hot. Now I need to get some tension out of my system. My eyes scoured the sea of women in club, until they landed on my ideal candidate. She had blonde curly hair, and bedroom eyes. She sort of favored the Instagram model, Lauren Wood.