Capitulo 53

Lennox POV

Lennox POV

"Mmm." I tucked my bottom lip between my teeth trying to muffle my moans, which was a damn near impossible feat.

Beckham pinched the inside of my thigh, "Cut that shit out. Let me hear you." He mumbled before his mouth returned to my clit, that cool metal ball I've grown so fond of rolling around my clit as he continued to work his fingers inside of me. His words had me ready to squirt on his face.

"Beckham please!" I whimpered when his fingers curled inside of me. I'm so close, so fucking close. I tangled my fingers in his hair, pinned to the bed by his free hand pressing down against my stomach rendering me unable to move.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I dug my heels into the mattress. Fuck, I love waking up like this. This is one of Beckham's traits that I appreciate most, he takes great pleasure in pleasuring me. As it should be.

"Oh god!" I was truly embarrassed by the volume of the scream I let out as my orgasm took over me. We have two small children, technically three if you count Brandt. What if I woke somebody up?

Beck continued suckling on my clit until I thought my soul would leave my body. Pushing me towards the brink of a second orgasm before the first one had a chance to even fully pass. I released my hold on his hair in exchange for one of our pillows burying my face in it to muffle my cries. My body shook uncontrollably and my chest felt tight, heart beating a mile a minute while I laid there recovering from the work of Beckham's talented tongue.

"What did I tell you about that, Len?" He questioned snatching the pillow from my hands, tossing it on to the floor somewhere. He then pinned my arms down on either side of my head.

"Taking direction has never been my strong suit."  I grinned cockily.

"Mmhmm.." He nodded his head, licking his lips as he stared down at me. "We're gonna work on that." He announced flipping me over so I was now on my elbows and knees, thrusting himself deep inside of me.

I choked. Like actually choked. Beckham's size is too large for him to just go in like that. It felt like being stabbed.

"Are you alright?" I could tell by the hint of humor in his voice, that he wasn't truly concerned about how I was fairing. He has a mild sadistic streak.

"Fuck you."

"I plan on it." His hand came down hard on my ass and he began to move inside of me, stroking deep and fast.

"Shit." I squealed digging my nails into the sheets, on the verge of ripping them. Beck pushed down on my lower back, deepening my arch and grabbed ahold of my hips pulling them back to meet his pelvis in time with his thrusts. I let out a long moan relishing in the way he filled me to the hilt.

"Oh fuck! Beck!" There was no point in trying to contain the flood of moans erupting from me. I reached my arm back, pushing against his abs trying to create some distance between us. Which only earned me another slap on the ass.