Capitulo 15

Lennox POV

Lennox POV

"Beckham, we are not sharing a room." I cross my arms under my chest, looking around at the gorgeous beach side villa he booked us.

The villa has three rooms; one for Brandt and Ayah, one for Jayce and I, and one for Beckham or as he's insisting— for the two of us to share

The villa has three rooms; one for Brandt and Ayah, one for Jayce and I, and one for Beckham or as he's insisting— for the two of us to share. Either way I end up sharing a room but my preference would be to share one with Jayce. I would suggest splitting up by gender but the relationship I have with Ayah is... Complicated.

He rolled his eyes at me, wrapping his muscular arms around my waist. "You've spent the last two weeks in my bed. Why are you acting like this, huh?"

I didn't answer him. I know I'm being a bit of a brat right now but I don't really care. I'm tired, I want to go to sleep and I don't want it to be in a bed I'm sharing with Beckham. This whole ordeal has brought us closer in a way that I'm not entirely comfortable with. Trauma-bonding is not it, sis. Keep it.

"You're sleeping in here Lennox. Get over it." I still didn't say anything, cutting my eyes at him I grabbed an outfit out of my suitcase, heading towards the bathroom so I could change. "I've seen you naked before." Beckham reminded me.

I turned back around flicking him off before walking into the bathroom.

He was partially right though. About sharing a room with him, not the other thing. Well I mean he's seen me naked but we haven't had sex, head doesn't count.

With these night terrors that I have been having, I don't need to share a room with Jayce. I'd hate for her to see me like that. That is the last thing she needs. Rooming with Beckham is actually the option that makes more sense, all things considered.

I changed out of my sweats that I had worn on the flight. I'm glad I had dressed comfortably, the flight was about 6 hours. It was supposed to be 8 but a bit of time was shaved off since we flew private. Now it's surprisingly only about 4pm since Hawaii is 3 hours behind our time in Washington. I found that surprising, but time zones are weird. I changed my outfit then got to work fixing up my hair and make-up. I didn't spend too much time on either since I still have to help Jay get ready. Instead I opted to throw on a big floppy hat to hide the fact that my hair was actually a mess.