Capitulo 37

Beckham POV

Beckham POV

"It's.. A boy!" Dr. Richards exclaimed excitedly causing Lennox to cheer as well. We placed a bet, if the baby was a boy she could pick the name and if it was a girl I would pick the name. I was obviously hoping for a girl but I'm happy either way.

"So you have a name picked out already?" I turned to my gorgeous girlfriend, rubbing her thigh gently.

Lennox is around 20 to 21 weeks now but you can barely even tell, she doesn't look pregnant. At all. She's only gained like ten pounds, but Dr. Richards says that the baby is healthy and there's nothing to be concerned about. Especially since Lennox is more on the petite side anyways.

"Knox Alexander." She smiled brightly. She wants him to have my middle name, that's cute.

Shit... This kid already has me going soft.

"Knox? Like Fort Knox?"

"Knox like based off the suffix of my name. Len-Nox." That doesn't really work because the suffix of her name doesn't make an 'O' sound, but she's so excited. I'll let her have this.

"Okay Princess." I let out a chuckle kissing her forehead. "Knox Alexander it is. But I'm picking out the name for the next one."

"Next one?!" Lennox's eyes widened and she shook her head profusely. "There is no next one."

"We'll see about that." I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly. Technically we were never supposed to have this one, so despite what she believes Lennox clearly is not the sovereign authority on these matters. Shooters shoot and swimmers swim.

"Okay. You two crazy kids are done for the day. Please leave my office now." Dr. Richard's stood up discarding the paper towels that she had used to wipe off Lennox's stomach.

"Come on Vanessa, you know that we're your favorite patients." Lennox had a cheeky grin splayed on her face as she stood as well, grabbing her purse.

"Mmhmm. Y'all are the lights of my life, now get hell out." She pointed to the door which only resulted in Len laughing even harder.

"I'll text you this evening."

"Girl if y'all don't get the hell out, go."

I shook my head at their little exchange, wrapping an arm around Len's waist leading her out of the office.

I glanced down at her as we walked out to the car, "You know what this means, don't you?"