Capitulo 35

Lennox POV

Lennox POV

Johnson shook his head at Beckham, "Look at you getting all worked up over some whore." I felt his hand on my crotch, groping me through my jeans and that's when I lost it.

If I'm going to die I should at least do so with my dignity.

I lifted my leg, digging the pointy end of stiletto into his balls. "You fucking bitch!" He slammed the butt of his gun into my face.

I jolted out of my sleep, sitting straight up in the bed. I could barely catch my breath. I glanced over at Beckham who was still sound asleep, completely unaware of what's happening. I climbed out bed, grabbing my phone off of the night stand.

Ever since New York my nightmares have started up again. They're not nearly as bad now, which is why I don't feel the need to bring up to anybody what's really been going on with me. As far as they're concerned I've just been struggling with a bout of insomnia, which is partially true.

I turned on my flashlight making my way down the long dark hallway to Brandt's room. I opened the door to find that he was already awake with his bedside lamp on as if he had been waiting on me. He mostly like was, this had been our routine now for the past five days like clockwork.

"You should really see someone babe." I shook my head no climbing into the bed next to him.

"They would just prescribe medication, that I can't even take because I'm pregnant." I pulled the blankets up to my chin, "Hot fries please."

Brandt grabbed the basket of snacks off of his nightstand setting it in between us in the bed. He kept a stash of all of our favorite snacks at all times because he's the one who eats junk food with me when I'm craving it. Beckham is the one who's always trying to feed me salads, and green smoothies and shit. He also opened his mini fridge that was next to his bed, handing me a mango-flavored can of Arizona tea before grabbing one for himself and a container of spreadable cream cheese for us to dip the hot fries and hot Cheetos in.

"So what are we watching tonight?" Brandt inquired opening up a pack of sour patch kids. I shrugged my shoulders as he turned the TV on beginning to browse through Netflix.

"Grey's Anatomy?" He suggested and I nodded my head. Anything produced by Shonda Rhimes seems like a solid choice.  

I opened up the bag of hot fries as he turned to the show on, grabbing the container of cream cheese I began to snack.

"Love you best friend."

"Love you too." I smiled softly, leaning back against the pillows.

We laid there watching TV and munching on snacks until I was able to fall back asleep.

To my surprise when my eyes fluttered open once again, I found myself back in Beckham's room. He of course, had his MacBook in his lap. Working, once again. He's focused intently on what he's doing so it takes him a minute to realize that I'm now awake and have been staring at him from my pillow.