Capitulo 6

WARNING; This chapter contains mild smut

WARNING; This chapter contains mild smut. This book was not written for children. It's an 18+ book so this is only the beginning.
Please keep that in mind as the story progresses. Because it honestly only gets worse from here.

Lennox POV

Lennox POV

"Come on Chance, please just let me explain. It's not as bad as it sounds, I promise!" Beckham pleaded having finally caught up to me, he grabbed my elbow spinning me around to face him.

I slapped him across his face, hard. "I've already told you, don't fucking touch me."

He didn't even seem mad about the fact that I slapped him. He clenched his jaw, running a hand through his head. "I probably deserved that. But please just hear me out, I'm offering you a lot of money to do something that's not too unreasonable."

"You're so full of shit." I scoffed, "Asking a stranger to marry you is extremely unreasonably."

"Hear me out, for real this time. Look I'll pay you for your time, just to listen to me talk. No pressure. Whether you say yes or no, just name your price"

I'm mad as fuck, but angry and stupid are not the same thing, "$25,000 and I can tell you right now, I'm not agreeing to this shit."

The whole reason I came out tonight was to secure money for my tuition. This is me securing said funds. There's no harm in listening to his strange, arranged-marriage fantasy. At least I don't have to take off my clothes, I just need to ingest a lot more alcohol. A lot more alcohol.

Now that we had the settled, I turned around heading back inside of the restaurant.

"Where are you going now?" Beckham sucked his teeth.

"Back inside to finish my pizza, duh"