Capitulo 59

Lennox POV

Lennox POV

"Ugh, I hate when Mom and Dad fight." Gia pouted, laying her head in my lap. Brandt had called her over to comfort me.. Though that's not exactly what seems to be happening here. "Like why would Beckham treat us this way? We've been so good to him."

"Mmhmm..." I absentmindedly nodded in agreement.

"Then this thick-necked muthafucker is just gonna talk to us out the side of his neck."

"Wait what?!" I couldn't help but burst into a fit of laughter. Beckham does indeed have an abnormally large neck, and I can't believe I hadn't thought of calling him that before myself.

"Welp... Let's make his pockets hurt, which strip club are we hitting?" Gia finally sat up right on the King bed we were both sprawled across as we currently hang out in my hotel suite.

"Girl none. Read the room bitch." I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

Not only is Knox right next to my bedside sleeping in his car seat peacefully, she also seems to forget that the reason I'm staying at this hotel in the first place is to stay close to the hospital where Ms. April is.

"Oop." She covered her mouth with her hands. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! You were my cool friend for so long, I be forgetting you're all domesticated and shit now." She giggled out before taking a few moments to sober up, looking at me in all seriousness. "Look Len, Beckham is a douche. We agree on that. He was right when he said Ms. April is gonna pull through. For you, Miles, Christian and all those beautiful grand babies of hers. She has too many people who need her, too much to live for."

"No more mopey eyes, please. We are going to order room service on your fiancé's dime and binge-watch The Bachelorette, okay? She's Black this season."

I was going to object to watching The Bachelorette until Gia included that little fun fact. "Okay. I'll take a Penne Alfredo with Blackened Salmon, extra garlic bread. Chicken Tenders with a side of truffle garlic fries and ranch. And have them bring up a bottle of Prosecco, and a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc."

"Wait, where are you going?" She questioned as I stood up from the bed.

"To the bathroom. You're gonna eat for free Gia at least order the food." I laughed lightly before walking across the room to the master bath to relieve myself.

I ended up having to rush back out only moments later when I heard Knox's wails. He's not a light sleeper so the fact that he's crying tells me he probably needs to be changed.

"Lennox? Are you almost done? I don't know what I'm supposed to do with it. Lennox! Come get him, oh my god he puked!"

Gia is great with children but babies, not so much. There's that whole thing she has about throw-up. Unfortunately, it's not uncommon for a baby to spit up. Especially not Knox, I swear he thinks it's funny. He does it even when he's been burped properly and almost always erupts into a fit of laughter.