Capitulo 16

Lennox POV

Lennox POV

"Okay, Lennox it's your turn. Truth or Dare?" Ayah asked pointing towards me.

We had come back from the luau and were currently back at the beach house, under the cabana in the backyard. I had already put Jayce to bed, thankfully. We drank wayyyyy too much at the luau and arrived at the beach house only to continue drinking. Hence, the childish game we're currently playing. Now I can hold my liquor, especially since what I'm usually drinking is much stronger than this. But Brandt and Ayah; they're drunk as shit. Surprisingly, even Beckham is a little loose at the moment.

"Dare

"Dare." I shrug my shoulders, it's not like she would have accepted truth as an answer anyways. The three of them are using this game for the sole purpose of acting out soft-core sexual fantasies.

"I dare you to take a shot from Beckham's mouth."

"That's lame. She would do that anyways, that's a waste of a dare." Brandt interjected and he's completely right. Not to sound totally disgusting but Beckham and I have exchanged bodily fluids on numerous occasions. That's nothing but typical Tuesday. 

"Fine then! I'll pick something else." Ayah stared at me intensely tapping her chin with her index finger. "I dare you to let Beckham spank you— bare ass."

That may seem as though it escalated quickly, but considering that two rounds ago Brandt was dared to teabag me (Ayah would've enjoyed it, I did not) and Beckham was dated to streak it feels up to par. In fact, I think I got off easy in comparison.

This would almost be hot if it weren't for the fact, that I know Beckham is going to enjoy this twice as much as he should. He's a kinky little shit in that way.

"Fine, let's get this over with." I conceded, unbuckling my shorts before pulling them down my long slender legs. "How many?" I questioned now standing in front of my so-called peers in nothing more than my lacy black thong.

"Let's just say five. I wouldn't want to hurt you." Beckham smirked taking a hold of my hand to pull me towards him.