Capitulo 50

Lennox POV

Lennox POV

"Len.. Shit, get off."  Beckham groaned grabbing on to my waist, I glanced over my shoulder at him staring at him as if he had two heads.

"I'm not finished." 

I turned back around staring at my reflection in the glass of TV screen mounted on the wall as I bounced on Beckham's dick. Fuck, I look hot. I reached down rubbing my clit, completely enamored with watching myself as I did so. I finally understand why Beckham has been so obsessed with my body lately, the way my breasts jiggled in time with the rocking of my hips.

I arched my back letting out a cry feeling my orgasm beginning to build. That oh so familiar clench in my stomach starting to become stronger.

"I'm not playing with you, get-" Beck paused digging his fingers roughly into my hips, his dick twitching inside of me before he released himself shooting his warm load.

"What the fuck?" I whined, climbing off of him. I frowned seeing that Beckham was now only semi-erect and quickly falling. I didn't even come.

"I told you to get off." He shrugged his shoulders, but I only smirked at him.

"Yeah I'm getting off alright." Grabbing on to the headboard, I swung my leg across his head positioning myself perfectly to straddle his face. 

Beck glanced up at the mixture of the two of us that was dripping off of me and shook his head. "No Princess, not right now."

"So it was okay for me to suck your dick after it was inside of me, but not okay for you to return the favor?" I raised an eyebrow, tilting my head to the side. I'm not asking anything of him that he hasn't already asked of me.

That's how sex works between us. We maintain equal footing. That's harder for Beckham than it is for me, he's never had to relinquish control in the bedroom before. Let alone share it. He's learning though, slowly but surely.

Beck bit his bottom lip seemingly reflecting on the hypocrisy of his previous statement before he grabbed on to my ass, roughly squeezing my cheeks in his hands causing me to let out a soft moan. "You're lucky I love you."

Tightening his grip on my ass, he lowered me down on to his tongue immediately sending my eyes rolling to the back of my head. "S-So lucky." I whimpered transferring my grip to his hair.

I don't know why I'm so obsessed with pulling his hair when we fuck. Luckily he likes it as much as I do. I bucked my hips grinding against his ever so skillful tongue but the action earned me a rough smack on the ass. Beckham's way of telling me to stop moving. I stared down at him in disbelief, even when I'm on top he still tries to take over. It's not going down like that today...

I pulled harder on his medium-length locks, rolling my hips looking directly into his eyes as I did so, daring him to do something about it.

"You had your fun, De Loughrey. Now it's my turn."